Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Edwards cannot explain his DNA on the cemetery victim, a kimono found at the Huntingdale property or under Ms Glennon's fingernails, and the defence team is still deciding whether to challenge this evidence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...devices-similar-rape-allegedly-committed.html

Coincedence
Brenden Webb....
who was the expert of forensics and DNA ... stepped down after different ideas of DNA testing was not in his..........
Mr Webb
laurrie....
L
https://www.google.com/amp/s/medica...forensics-method-validated-sexual-assault.amp
638f0be5be606fe8cd77840c6ee00911.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas

_mockingBird

make_up_your_own_mind
Mar 7, 2019
upstairs room
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal/Liverpool
Myself i find it very hard to understand...to which DNA can be executed as extreme evidence from the very smallest migit molecule...to prove a particular scenario....especially after so many years...(environmental , contamination, cars and clothes fibers)....
so many cars and clothes worn since then....
hate the thought that some innocent people are in prison.....which maybe the shouldn't be.....
eg...DNA is very good ....but not just a whitewash....excuse me....

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
There is a similar argument on Family Genealogy sites

ie you can use the DNA but ONLY if it proves your paper trail. You can certainly retest your paper trail if a non-paternal event is indicated but you should never accept blindly the results of testing

And in similar circumstances this is what the prosecution is doing. Filling the DNA results with the paper trail

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Errors during Replication. DNA replication is a highly accurate process, but mistakes can occasionally occur as when a DNA polymerase inserts a wrongbase. Uncorrected mistakes may sometimes lead to serious consequences, such as cancer. ... Mutations: In this interactive, you can “edit” a DNA strand and cause a mutation.

and so and so.. in Africa(they may not have their rights)

i never voted for S.Morrison....how how the ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************did he become the PRIME MINISTER................
no one voted for him......yet guess what .........
PM
PM
PM
(
WTF are you dribbling about??

Anyhow no one in Australia has ever voted for a prime minister.

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Myself i find it very hard to understand...to which DNA can be executed as extreme evidence from the very smallest migit molecule...to prove a particular scenario....especially after so many years...(environmental , contamination, cars and clothes fibers)....
so many cars and clothes worn since then....
hate the thought that some innocent people are in prison.....which maybe the shouldn't be.....

DNA cannot prove murder.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
"...The man, who calls himself "Dr Phibes", started contributing detailed knowledge about the killings after journalist Gary Hughes started writing about the murders in his blog Gotcha in October last year. ..."

Detailed knowledge? Detailed bs more like it.
I think he tried to blog in order for the real killer to say something. Whether the real killer did that is speculative.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
"...The man, who calls himself "Dr Phibes", started contributing detailed knowledge about the killings after journalist Gary Hughes started writing about the murders in his blog Gotcha in October last year. ..."

Detailed knowledge? Detailed bs more like it.

There were some items that looked liked Dr Phibes had some inside knowledge. His mumbo jumbo an innuendo meant he was playing with everyone's balls which is why he was allegedly investigated by police.

Maybe he was on the peripheral of the crime and knew certain attributes of the crime from the perpetrator.

In the Julie Cutler thread, they have been discussing some Telstra workers involved in a vehicle instead which sounds like deprivation of liberty of a woman inside a vehicle.

Maybe the police are making connections of associates as we speak. Maybe he has family and friends who are Telecom workers.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
If the guy inside the Claremont hotel is Mystery Man, and that is a mobile phone in his hand. Run the database of males between 20 and 40 - 4% of the population who had mobile phones.

So how many Telstra techs had mobile phones as 4% of the population? Maybe < 3% in WA? RE: Mystery Man.

That would be 3% of males between 20 and 30 years of age in Perth. 3 in 100.

In April 1993 when Australia's Telstra launched its GSM network there were just 635,000 analogue mobiles in Australia, and less than 4% of people had one. Today there are 14 million mobile phones in the country and around 70% of people have one.

https://www.accc.gov.au/system/files/4 AMTA, Ten years of GSM in Australia, www.amta.gov.au.pdf

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
If the guy inside the Claremont hotel is Mystery Man, and that is a mobile phone in his hand. Run the database of males between 20 and 40 - 4% of the population who had mobile phones.

So how many Telstra techs had mobile phones as 4% of the population? Maybe < 3% in WA? RE: Mystery Man.

In April 1993 when Australia's Telstra launched its GSM network there were just 635,000 analogue mobiles in Australia, and less than 4% of people had one. Today there are 14 million mobile phones in the country and around 70% of people have one.

https://www.accc.gov.au/system/files/4 AMTA, Ten years of GSM in Australia, www.amta.gov.au.pdf
I was a 'techie' at that time and had a mobile phone. Telstra techs above all others would have mobiles, not only because they could get cheap phone plans (;)) and for communication but they could also be guinea pigs for this relatively new technology.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

I think it was a camera. Imagine the CSK taking a photo of the girls whilst alive at the Claremont pub. He'd get right off on that. but then again being with Telstra it might be a mobile phone. He could say; hey I can phone you a taxi. Come & see how this portable phone works? It's in the car... have a seat.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think it was a camera. Imagine the CSK taking a photo of the girls whilst alive at the Claremont pub. He'd get right off on that. but then again being with Telstra it might be a mobile phone. He could say; hey I can phone you a taxi. Come & see how this portable phone works? It's in the car... have a seat.
I think the object the male inside the Claremont Hotel had was a camera as well.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon

I won't be surprised it be a phone. Can you imagine some bloke asking to take your picture in a pub at that time?

1996 was still film cameras too. You would think lots of people point it out too. Surely that would attract the attention of other drinkers?

If t was a phone, there would only be a couple of thousand males between 20 and 30 in Perth with mobile phones as well. The likelihood of them being Telstra workers, extremely high. Max about 3000 mobile phones in that demographic.

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I guess the question for police is, was the Telstra tech accused issued a mobile phone at the time?

Last edited:

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I won't be surprised it be a phone. Can you imagine some bloke asking to take your picture in a pub at that time?

1996 was still film cameras too. You would think lots of people point it out too. Surely that would attract the attention of other drinkers?

If t was a phone, there would only be a couple of thousand males between 20 and 30 in Perth with mobile phones as well. The likelihood of them being Telstra workers, extremely high. Max about 3000 mobile phones in that demographic.

Wrong shape for camera and wrong angle to be taking a photo if it was a camera.

ExitStrategy

Draftee
Feb 21, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
If the girls were all local to the area & KK being the youngest at 17, I'm pretty sure they'd have all known about the Birnies.
Perhaps not all old enough to have the Birnies come to mind when considering their own safety years later but CG & JR absolutely were.
JR was at Hollywood (yr 8) with Kate Moir (yr 12) & Suzanna Candy (yr 10) when their murder spree occured so absolutely certain she was aware.

The Candy and Spiers were family friends. One of Suzanna Candy‘s sisters participated in the SS reenactment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back