Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw this photo for the first time last year, I thought BRE looked very "Camp". Like some of my gay friends would do. Put their hands up waving in disgust while saying "EWWW IT TOUCHED ME, get it away"
Bahaha- yes thought the same, it probably slobbered over his hand! But yes those photos of him as a young man having a beer with his mates, he does look quite effeminate, but could also be due to fashion of the day. Trousers up past your waist line with a belt, shirt neatly tucked in and hair sprayed place. Those glasses don't help either!!

Bahaha- yes thought the same, it probably slobbered over his hand! But yes those photos of him as a young man having a beer with his mates, he does look quite effeminate, but could also be due to fashion of the day. Trousers up past your waist line with a belt, shirt neatly tucked in and hair sprayed place. Those glasses don't help either!!
That was 80s fashion for you with the waist high jeans & hairspray. I only noticed it in the horse photo, he looks so very gay in it. I know so many gay guys who'd look like that if it were them being sniffed/licked by a horse. Glad I wasn't the only one who thought it

It's light at 6am here in January and our beaches are great and safe for swimming. Living a few hundred metres from Port Phillip Bay for 40 years I spent much of my free time there, morning and evening. I hear the Sharks in WA are fat. Last time a shark got a good feed in Vic was when H. Holt disappeared, although shellyg would probably dispute he was taken by a shark (maybe a steel shark, one with sonar and a periscope), and it wasn't in Melbourne anyway.

And winter's the best time for surfing almost everywhere in the world. But back to Perth's serial killer...
Correct you are Sir...us poor souls in Perth never have to put up with heavy metals and chemicals leaching from a
drain we call a River, which is often and increasingly closed to swimming by the EPA.

Having to put up with uncrowded surf able waves ALL year around is such a chore also,
and I don't know about you but the thought of losing a few pounds to flesh eating sea lice,
well who doesn't like a good exfoliation.

Indeed old chap, carry on. Hope you find the spare change for parking.

When I saw this photo for the first time last year, I thought BRE looked very "Camp". Like some of my gay friends would do. Put their hands up waving in disgust while saying "EWWW IT TOUCHED ME, get it away"

I don't think he's got anything in his hand but I had to look twice when I thought I saw he was wearing ladies flip flops.

One eyed spy that was a really good writeup you did back in page 100. I think I have a pretty good idea of where BRE's trophy boxe is likely to be. Well the last spot he would of left it. Madora Bay I do not know & Huntingdale probably likely near an exchange. Someone else can go there.

Well it been a quiet balmy night here in the bunker , over at big brothers house there is breaking news that Robert Redford may be called as a witness to decipher the actions of a horse
And speaking of deciphering its now been made clear that trials in Perth are carried out in a clandestine manner , using secret codes known only to those who know , I'm expecting Tom Hanks to also be called as a witness

With Robert whispering to horses and Tom visiting local churches this should while away some of the time that now needs to be filled , the secret code society have already been informed of the accused's guilt and with several months to go before judge announces what he already knows I dread to think what filler pprograms we will be subjected to
I noticed weather's important in the other house.
I don't know what side topics we'll talk about when the judge goes off and deliberates, which could take a few months.
If I'd read the da vinci code, I may have realised what church people are like and stopped me from getting fired from the op shop yesterday.

I noticed weather's important in the other house.
I don't know what side topics we'll talk about when the judge goes off and deliberates, which could take a few months.
If I'd read the da vinci code, I may have realised what church people are like and stopped me from getting fired from the op shop yesterday.
All the signs of your impending dismissal were there , page127 , but you needed a mind trained in secretive codes to understand them , the word Bingo used in the other thread set in motion the chain of events that led to your demise

And i really don't know how they can justify any more than a few minutes for deliberations knowing what we know now .. the codes been used ,we all know it now ... I may be frivolous in some matters but I cannot imagine anyone using the word BINGO unless they were absolutely sure

All the signs of your impending dismissal were there , page127 , but you needed a mind trained in secretive codes to understand them , the word Bingo used in the other thread set in motion the chain of events that led to your demise

And i really don't know how they can justify any more than a few minutes for deliberations knowing what we know now .. the codes been used ,we all know it now ... I may be frivolous in some matters but I cannot imagine anyone using the word BINGO unless they were absolutely sure
2 Fat Ladies, Legs 11, listen very carefully I will say this only once!!! 😎

One eyed spy that was a really good writeup you did back in page 100. I think I have a pretty good idea of where BRE's trophy boxe is likely to be. Well the last spot he would of left it. Madora Bay I do not know & Huntingdale probably likely near an exchange. Someone else can go there.
A pretty good idea is enough to warrant you having a look, because as far as I know the reward money is still up for grabs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I'm a horsey person, I did notice the pic, but didnt think it was a big deal as have seen that hand movement with many non-horsey people. To me it looks like BRE was going to give the horse something to eat but got scared and pulled his hand away or the horse can smell something on him or its being inquisitive and hes pulled away. Its not necessarily a violent gesture on BRE's part, he is just not used to being around horses.
JMO
To me it looks as though he's actually tormenting the horse with some food, holding it back instead of being kind and giving it to the horse. The expression on his face is mean and grim and the horse has tail between its legs yet leaning in so BRE comes across as being very dominant. Is he wearing his blue Telstra shorts in the pic????
He was cruel enough to leave his first wife's dog Asha at their house and the RSPCA had to be called as it was living on its own. Shows he can be cruel and heartless towards animals as well as females.
He also clearly likes to terrorise women in other ways. Apart from raping, torturing and possibly murdering them he put up that scary murderous clown avatar on FB and when the step daughter begged him to take it down and he said NO!". Clearly he gets pleasure out of terrorising those weaker than himself.
I also believe that's why he took the hood off the KK victim and walked away for a bit, then came back very soon after, to terrorise her even more just so she could see she was actually in a spooky dark cemetery with no-one around which would have terrorised her.
He drove the KK victim around for 30 minutes before taking her to the cemetery and I think it was because he wanted to frighten her even more.
He has a very sick mind.

Pffftt. Who cares if he didnt want to go to court or not or what he wants to hear or wtfs going on in his head. Little spit coz he's not in control. Stick a pencil in my ear.

He's twisted & very sick but he's not too ashamed to spare any of them and his own family the details by pleading guilty (if he is.)

Not too ashamed to abduct & rape a teenager.
Not too ashamed, and utterly stupid to grab a woman at his work place coz she was dismissive of him and he was angry the phone wouldn't work.
Ohhh, waaaaaa! I hope someone punches him in the face today just for that!

He's not too ashamed to break into the houses of people he knew & lay on their sister and daughter in her bed while she slept. He didnt care about slapping women about or stealing their pjs & getting around his neighbourhood with their undies on his head. Not too ashamed for any of it or worried that people would see him.
Psychological issues that makes it impossible for him to recognise you just don't do that! Crap! He did whatever he pleased as it pleased him and he took whatever he wanted when wanted it because he could & because he didn't cop enough of a flogging when he needed one for doing it.
Ughh, I really hope someone else punches him square in the face today too!

Really! Mum & Dad didn't know he was one sick fu**? How many locks do you think mum had on her drawers & bedroom door & how many times was he warned not to look in his sisters window. Imagine how sick ex wife² must feel knowing she slept with such a twisted & depraved pig for so long.

He's too ashamed to man up now and say this is who I am & cop it sweet though. Disgusting!

I don't condone violence usually, truthfully, not at all. But I'd punch him in the face myself if I could & it'd be the least I could do.

If you want to know what I think is wrong with him, start with abandonment issues. It begins with his mum IMO. They'll get to him as soon as they get a chance though, then he'll know how it feels to have no one there for you & no control. He's safe for now.
Agree with just about everything you've said but I would still like to know the reason why he stuck a pencil in his ear. I was just theorising the reason why he did it.

Agree with just about everything you've said but I would still like to know the reason why he stuck a pencil in his ear. I was just theorising the reason why he did it.
Yes, my apologies. Didnt intend it to appear dismissive before I hijacked your post and went on a rant. It just happened that way. Sorry about that.

RE: HORSE PHOTO WITH BRE

That’s how they get horses to stand to sell (in photos)
Leaning to get food in BRE left hand
Or it’s got ****ed hips
Or needs to pee and it’s a boy
Can see the horse ribs = slightly underweight
Swayed back
BRE holding food in left hand to get the horse looking
It’s a pony
It’s small
Maybe a child’s horse
Really now looks to me like it needs to pee

In Europe they make horses stand like that

I think it's a photo taken to advertise the horse for sale - only thing is they left BRE mug in the photo - no edit/photo shop in those days

Attachments

• horsestance.jpg
    horsestance.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 89
To me it looks as though he's actually tormenting the horse with some food, holding it back instead of being kind and giving it to the horse. The expression on his face is mean and grim and the horse has tail between its legs yet leaning in so BRE comes across as being very dominant. Is he wearing his blue Telstra shorts in the pic????
He was cruel enough to leave his first wife's dog Asha at their house and the RSPCA had to be called as it was living on its own. Shows he can be cruel and heartless towards animals as well as females.
He also clearly likes to terrorise women in other ways. Apart from raping, torturing and possibly murdering them he put up that scary murderous clown avatar on FB and when the step daughter begged him to take it down and he said NO!". Clearly he gets pleasure out of terrorising those weaker than himself.
I also believe that's why he took the hood off the KK victim and walked away for a bit, then came back very soon after, to terrorise her even more just so she could see she was actually in a spooky dark cemetery with no-one around which would have terrorised her.
He drove the KK victim around for 30 minutes before taking her to the cemetery and I think it was because he wanted to frighten her even more.
He has a very sick mind.
The horse hasn't followed his hand because horses are dumb in that regard and just follow the spot the food would have been in 30 seconds ago even though his hand had moved from that spot. Nothing wrong with teaching the horse manners that it can't just guzzle guzzle guzzle, and nothing wrong with BRE being a bit uncomfortable around horses and bringing his hand up, the horse probably licked his hand and BRE got a bit scared.

RE: HORSE PHOTO WITH BRE

That’s how they get horses to stand to sell (in photos)
Leaning to get food in BRE left hand
Or it’s got f’ed hips
Or needs to pee and it’s a boy
Can see the horse ribs = slightly underweight
Swayed back
BRE holding food in left hand to get the horse looking
It’s a pony
It’s small
Maybe a child’s horse
Really now looks to me like it needs to pee

In Europe they make horses stand like that

I think it's a photo taken to advertise the horse for sale - only thing is they left BRE mug in the photo - no edit/photo shop in those days
No. Would have had had the horses owner/more experience person handling the horse and the rookie taking the photo.

Food in left hand because BRE is right handed and holding the lead in his right hand which gives him more strength if the horse pulls away.

It would be peeing if it needed to pee. They aren't camera shy

Honestly the photo wouldn't look any different to a photo I could get with any of my non-horsey family and friends I'm not sure why it has any relevance to the murder trial apart from knowing what BRE looked like at that time.
It has no relevance , its people looking for things that are not there ...its like the Wife left Her dog in an empty house , so the accused must have bitten the heads of chickens when he was younger

No. Would have had had the horses owner/more experience person handling the horse and the rookie taking the photo.

Food in left hand because BRE is right handed and holding the lead in his right hand which gives him more strength if the horse pulls away.

BRE is actually left handed.

Pretty sure it's been stated he's writing in court with his left hand.

I wonder how the cut/slash wounds looked, whether they could ascertain whether he was a lefty or a righty?

BRE is left handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back