Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The horse hasn't followed his hand because horses are dumb in that regard and just follow the spot the food would have been in 30 seconds ago even though his hand had moved from that spot. Nothing wrong with teaching the horse manners that it can't just guzzle guzzle guzzle, and nothing wrong with BRE being a bit uncomfortable around horses and bringing his hand up, the horse probably licked his hand and BRE got a bit scared.
BRE doesn't look scared at all, he just looks mean and nasty - and he is holding the food in his left hand because he is left handed.

Pretty sure it's been stated he's writing in court with his left hand.

I wonder how the cut/slash wounds looked, whether they could ascertain whether he was a lefty or a righty?
I've been wondering about that as well and have been waiting to find out whether he is left or right handed for that reason.

It has no relevance , its people looking for things that are not there ...its like the Wife left Her dog in an empty house , so the accused must have bitten the heads of chickens when he was younger
I totally disagree. It does have relevance. It's another example of his callousness and disregard towards females and animals. It's not something that should easily be dismissed. Would you completely abandon a defenceless dog like that to get back at your wife?

According to the wife she left the home at end of 95 early 96 , she went for her dog in April ... 4 months later , I would say she abandoned it , and who had looked after it for that 4 months

Maybe BRE used the dog as a way of trying to keep in touch with his first wife.

According to the wife she left the home at end of 95 early 96 , she went for her dog in April ... 4 months later , I would say she abandoned it , and who had looked after it for that 4 months
She left and went to live with her parents, (don't blame her) and not easy to take a dog with you moving in with someone else - you would expect that the person still living in the house (her husband) would have the common decency to ensure the dog who had been living with them had food and water or to at least let her know if he wasn't going to look after it. It's cruel. Even if it was technically her dog, they were married at the time and there were shared responsibilities.

Awful comment. Am not sure why you would suggest that he'd want to make money out of a tragedy.
I did Review of behalf of an Investment group the Continental Hotel for redevelopment and came to the same conclusion as with the Imperial hotel in York the financial investment in Perth would not bring the financial returns to cover costs we may have created a lot of jobs and commercial Business in Perth
But my Recommendations were not to invest in Perth as there were too many Criminals and scam Merchants in Perth operating with immunity from regulation Investments were to be made in Melbourne and Sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did Review of behalf of an Investment group the Continental Hotel for redevelopment and came to the same conclusion as with the Imperial hotel in York the financial investment in Perth would not bring the financial returns to cover costs we may have created a lot of jobs and commercial Business in Perth
But my Recommendations were not to invest in Perth as there were too many Criminals and scam Merchants in Perth operating with immunity from regulation Investments were to be made in Melbourne and Sydney
Kev,when you saw you know who in the pub ,was he wearing the blue or grey Telstra gear , and did you notice a horse that looked like it needed a leak hitched to a rail , there may have been a dog that looked like it needed a feed with it ... thanks in advance

and did you notice a horse that looked like it needed a leak hitched to a rail

Lawmen and outlaws used to park their horses outside the O.K. Conti near the taxi stands to circumvent drink driving laws and avoid the speed/CSK cameras.

Ponies had their place at the bar, for the smaller patrons to drink from.
Or possibly in cases of emergency for any leaky horses.

Lawmen and outlaws used to park their horses outside the O.K. Conti near the taxi stands to circumvent drink driving laws and avoid the speed/CSK cameras.

Ponies had their place at the bar, for the smaller patrons to drink from.
Or possibly in cases of emergency for any leaky horses.
Ponies ,very good , a lot may miss that one

Bahaha don't think any one drinks ponies anymore, doubt if pubs etc even carry them anymore!

And they don't even park their horses outside anymore either, except maybe for a few strays during the Claremont Showgrounds Royal Show.

Someone who follows things much closer than I do may be able help me out here ... over at the big house something was said about the arguing and screaming in Wellard that did not add up .. so I read what the witnesses said
I don't doubt for1 second they heard what they reported , they heard arguing and screams ,the screaming stopped and the car drove off
That does not fit with what happened at the crime scene , I don't know a polite way to say this , but what happened at the crime scene would have taken a lot more time than to drive off as soon as the screaming stopped ... maybe I have misunderstood what they said

Someone who follows things much closer than I do may be able help me out here ... over at the big house something was said about the arguing and screaming in Wellard that did not add up .. so I read what the witnesses said
I don't doubt for1 second they heard what they reported , they heard arguing and screams ,the screaming stopped and the car drove off
That does not fit with what happened at the crime scene , I don't know a polite way to say this , but what happened at the crime scene would have taken a lot more time than to drive off as soon as the screaming stopped ... maybe I have misunderstood what they said

There was no arguing heard, that is another thing that was made up in someones head.

What was said to be heard by Mr Mitchell was
""I only heard one voice... it went for a while. I can only recall one lot of words - 'leave me alone, let me out of here', words to that affect. It was very plain, very clear and very traumatic."

That is not an argument that is a plea/begging. He only heard ONE voice. He then went on to say

"Mr Mitchell said a short time later he heard noises for a short time and that he heard a car. The squeals were about a kilometre away from his home.
"It certainly wasn't loud, I could see the reflection of the lights," he said. "It did a turn left and continued east along Millar Road and that was the last we saw of it." Again noises are not an argument.

Mr and Mrs Sturcke give a different account of what they heard

Mr Sturcke
""I'm a pretty heavy sleeper and I heard a very loud scream," he said. "It just woke me up and I am a reasonably heavy sleeper. The scream stopped mid scream, it was about three to five seconds then dead silence there's nothing after that." Again not an argument just an interrupted scream.

Mrs Sturcke

"She said: "We had gone to bed around 10.30pm. I had been asleep for a short time, I am light sleeper, and we always had the windows open and the window was open and there was this terrible, terrible scream and it was what I would say was a blood-curdling scream and it stopped mid scream.
"And it woke us both up. I said at the time it must be a really serious domestic. There were no other noises after it. I got out of bed to see anything else but there was total silence after it."
On waking up her first thought was a domestic but that was based on an interrupted scream not on hearing an argument.

A KEVIN GERARD LAWLESS was convicted in 2002 in a WA COURT OF PETTY SESSIONS case for possessing an iron bar with the intention of using it to cause fear.

Lawless lost 3 appeals (2005 and 2007)
of his 6 June 2002 conviction.

Kevin Lawless Hotel in Sydney Kitty o Shays, Hosted the Olympic Committee who visited Sydney in 1994 Kevin Put a Party on, for The Olympians Which Won Sydney the 2000 Olympic Games
In 2000 Kevin bought the Imperial Hotel York Refurnished the Hotel Building a 270 Meter alfresco and Lining it in Wrought Iron Balustrades He rejuvenated Tourism and Business in York Bringing over 1 Million Tourists to York and doubling employment in York Town

After These Convictions above, Kevin Closed the Hotel In York laid all the staff off and returned them to Employment with Center link After Kevin left York Business in the Town Nosedived and has never Recovered
Kevin Returned to Currency Trading

So the FB witness appears to have had a bit of a beef with the law.
Hope for his sake that he was not exaggerating any of his FB CSK claims the other day.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/cases/wa/WASC/2005/254.html?context=1;query=Lawless v Turner;mask_path= (1st appeal 2005)

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/cases/wa/WASCA/2007/2.html?context=1;query=Lawless v Turner;mask_path= (appeal 2007)

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/cases/wa/WASCA/2007/127.html?context=1;query=Lawless v Turner;mask_path= (another appeal 2007 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back