Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting on the fence regarding BRE being solo or there were two people involved. But the girls were all drunk & that did not help them at all. So that is leaning slightly to the solo BRE.
Its purely guesswork with me , I would rather be wrong because I don't like to think is a another one out there

Its purely guesswork with me , I would rather be wrong because I don't like to think is a another one out there

If there was a 2nd person involved in subduing or restraining either Sarah, Jane or Ciara, it does not necessarily automatically follow that any hypothetical 2nd person involved, was either in the vehicle at the point the victims entered, or even at the scene of where the victims were murdered.

Um at a guess 2012 Shelly. It is not easy. I remember being re interviewed re another disappearance and I saw my signed interview years later and it is amazing looking back at what we say. Course when you have done nothing wrong all should be okay. But there are plenty of innocent people in jail who didn't do it.

Mind if I ask why you were interviewed and then re-interviewed? How did your name come up? Of course I understand a LOT of people were questioned.

How many different official taxi companies were operating at that time in Perth?
The Taxi signage theory does make it easier for it to be a one person crime ... ive never understand the talk about the Telstra vehicle ... why on earth would you use a work vehicle unless you wanted to get caught ... Taxi signs over the top of Telstra ones takes care of that ...and for all the trouble Wapol put the taxi industry through they must have had valid reason to believe a taxi was involved

why on earth would you use a work vehicle unless you wanted to get caught

Because the accused might have thought that victims might also think that the Telstra signage might assist have them decide to get into the vehicle thinking that there was a genuine safe good Samaritan offering them a free lift home.

The accused might have used false number plates to further reduce his risk of getting ID'ed.

i'm not a wake up to any mention of magnetic signage throughout the trial, but i have long, quietly speculated their use to disguise whatever vehicle(s) was/were involved in the abduction(s).

i did recently post during a discussion on the type of van used for the KK attack, and suggested it may have been displaying bogus magnetic signage but my post was removed along with the comments surrounding it.

From memory, at trial, the HH security man wasn't clear as to whether the vehicle he saw in the vicinity of the KK assault displayed telecom or telstra signage.
It then came up, somewhere, that telecom didn't actually become telstra until 1995 ... and in further discussion on thread, another poster mentioned that there HAD been some use of magnetic telstra signage on company vehicles during the crossover period.

imho
There was a witness from Telstra that said they had Magnetic Coverings to hide the Telstra Logo for some jobs. So the car may not always appear to be a Telstra Car. Perhaps only one side.

It was to do with a lady from the Hills. Still not found.
in the following Week After Ciaras Abduction I Phoned the Police and told them i was there
They Came to my home in Applecross and Requested a DNA Sample to Which I Said No Problem but I am Already on the Notional Data base DNA and Figure Prints and I Work For NSW Corrective Services in long Bay Sydney So now take a look at the man leaving the Continental Hotel on 9 June 1996 his stance and movement you are looking at an officer

Last edited:
in the following Week After Ciaras Abduction I Phoned the Police and told them i was there

It's unfortunate that you were not able to provide Police with a description of the taxi driver you claim you saw giving Ciara a lift home (I assume).

It's unfortunate that you were not able to provide Police with a description of the taxi driver you claim you saw giving Ciara a lift home (I assume).
I was stunned By Ciaras Beauty and said to myself I am coming Back here next week

They Came to my home in Applecross and Requested a DNA Sample to Which I Said No Problem but I am Already on the Notional Data base DNA and Figure Prints and I Work For NSW Corrective Services in long Bay Sydney So now take a look at the man leaving the Continental Hotel on 9 June 1996 his stance and movement you are looking at an officer

Yes they asked for my DNA too & I agreed. I should have refused, but they would have got mine when in Broome in '95 approx. when I had a few drinks there. Lols. I was .079 No biggie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To the WA police approx 18 or 19 March 1997
I also Put up a $1 Million Dollar Reward for information to the West Australian in the same week

Who (if anyone) publicised your offer of a reward.

I don't recall reading about one being publicised in the Perth media

$1 Million Dollars is a lot of money.

Didn't know NSW Corrective Services paid that well!

Did you win the lottery?

Who (if anyone) publicised your offer of a reward.

I don't recall reading about one being publicised in the Perth media

$1 Million Dollars is a lot of money.

Didn't know NSW Corrective Services paid that well!

Did you win the lottery?

I was a Currency Trader And Made of Lot of Money on night shift trading wher London and New york Were Trading Ask The Western Australian
Why You Did Not Hear of This Offer of $1 Million in March 1997
and They will Tell you the WA Police Told them If They Published My offer
They Would Never release any Information to The West Australian

Last edited:
I Met Some Great Men in long bay whom I came to Respect and Some great English men and orange men and we became friends nobody backed down and we came to respect each other and when the Wallabies were playing
I would invite they all to my Pub Kittys In Paddington For A Drink and we had a good piss up

So which job was the moonlighting one.
Long Bay or Kitty's?

I read that Kitty's sold out to the English (Elephant and Wheelbarrow)
How did you feel about that?

Back on topic.
Do you have any advice for the accused in Jail?
Just in case anyone is reading here that might want to pass it onto him if/when they get a chance.

I was a Currency Trader And Made of Lot of Money on night shift trading when London and New York Were Trading Ask The Western Australian
Why You Did Not Hear of This Offer of $1 Million in March 1997
and They will Tell you the WA Police Told them If They Published My offer
They Would Never release any Information to The West Australian
It Was Published in the Irish Press The WA Police threatened the press in WA With Exclusion From Press Reports

Looks like another nutter has arrived on BF, I hope you folks haven’t fallen for his crap.

If we find tomorrow that the Trial has been halted for some reason because the Judge, Prosecution or Defence has suddenly been provided with new information, then we'll know who to point the finger at.

Anyway I hope that the Judge, Prosecution or Defence are fast asleep by now, because we need the stars of the trial to be well rested every day wherever possible.

It was a quiet night in the bunker prison , I thought I could hear waves crashing but we were a longway from the bay , hence the name Longway from the Bay Prison
Id been entertaining the screws with a bit of river dancing , one of them looked at me like he could kill me in 3 seconds , shoot me in the crack and then explode

Lucky for me I was mates with Roger Roberson , Roger knew Roger Rogerson who had once taken my figure prints 6,3 ..34...44 , I had a notional idea he wanted to enter me in the Bachelor , Roger was years ahead of his time

Things have been tough in the bay , ever since Russel Cox sneaked a helicopter in and flew over the fence , that might have been 40 years ago but some people hold a grudge

Last edited:
It Was Published in the Irish Press.
The WA Police threatened the press in WA With Exclusion From Press Reports

Was the $1m just for info on Ciara, or for any of the 3 missing/murdered?

Who were you planning to have the info provided to re your $1m reward?
Directly to you, or just via the normal channels (WAPOL).

So which job was the moonlighting one.
Long Bay or Kitty's?

I read that Kitty's sold out to the English (Elephant and Wheelbarrow)
How did you feel about that?

Back on topic.
Do you have any advice for the accused in Jail?
Just in case anyone is reading here that might want to pass it onto him if/when they get a chance.
Maurice Brockwell Bought Kittys Spent 1 Million Dollars on Refurbishments and the trade dropped from $60,000 Per week Under Kevin,s regime to $25,000 PW
Mr Brockwell Had a Heart Attack a year later I attend His funereal in Perth
Mr Brockwell Was a Great business Man In Perth
but in sydney I done the Marketing and numbers
I wish he had Made a phone call

It was a quiet night in the bunker prison , I thought I could hear waves crashing but we were a longway from the bay , hence the name Longway from the Bay Prison
Id been entertaining the screws with a bit of river dancing , one of them looked at me like he could kill me in 3 seconds , shoot me in the crack and then explode

Lucky for me I was mates with Roger Roberson , Roger knew Roger Rogerson who had once taken my figure prints 6,3 ..34...44 , I had a notional idea he wanted to enter me in the Bachelor , Roger was years ahead of his time

Things have been tough in the bay , ever since Russel Cox sneaked a helicopter in and flew over the fence , that might have been 40 years ago but some people hold a grudge
Captain Tap, your summing up of proceedings reduces me to tears. While shellyg is out getting rid of Plucka Duck, you introduce two more animals into the French menagerie - a fox and a mad dog. You make a great bard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back