Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a choice between calling a sedan or a station wagon?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
The Lexcens are just Holdens with Toyota Lexcen badges. I did a search for a T5 wagon but didn't find any reference to one. The T5 was a Commodore VS series 2, The last of the line so may have only been put out as a sedan but T1 through to T4 had sedans and wagons.

Thanks Bonza, l had a quick look but couldn't find much just sedans at first.
The Lexcens are just Holdens with Toyota Lexcen badges. I did a search for a T5 wagon but didn't find any reference to one. The T5 was a Commodore VS series 2, The last of the line so may have only been put out as a sedan but T1 through to T4 had sedans and wagons.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A lawyer in my office was ciara’s boss. From this, I can confirm the Glennon’s have been well informed of progress for some time.
I knew it was one of two of the families as I know Mr Rimmer passed & it was one of the dads who made the statement. I know it was a fb post he made reassuring friends & family they were ok. I don't know if the press got that statement from his private fb account or if they made one for the press too

The press only showed up at the raid apparently because they'd heard on the grapevine that there was a huge police presence in Kewdale. When the press took the shot of BRE coming out of the house, they had no idea it was the alleged CSK.

After sleeping on the subject there are two things that don't sit right. How did Special Crimes know....

1. The vehicle's make and model - as per what Shelly mentioned. Thinking.... would wife no. 2 know the makes and models of vehicles. Maybe she was shown a board with different vehicles on it.

2. At the initial interview BRE was asked about the dressing up. Did wife no. 2 know about the dressing up? Was that why she left the marital home, did she catch him doing that? Might explain why she left the home without her notebook containing the ATM transactions. Wasn't relevant to her anymore. Didn't care what he spent his money on, just wanted out. The daughter wanted to stay, so why not let her stay.

After sleeping on the subject there are two things that don't sit right. How did Special Crimes know....

1. The vehicle's make and model - as per what Shelly mentioned. Thinking.... would wife no. 2 know the makes and models of vehicles. Maybe she was shown a board with different vehicles on it.

2. At the initial interview BRE was asked about the dressing up. Did wife no. 2 know about the dressing up? Was that why she left the marital home, did she catch him doing that? Might explain why she left the home without her notebook containing the ATM transactions. Wasn't relevant to her anymore. Didn't care what he spent his money on, just wanted out. The daughter wanted to stay, so why not let her stay.

It's possible they found selfies of him in drag? It depends on how quickly after the arrest he was interviewed. I expect some of that will come out at the end of the prosecution case and the video.

Also, the witness Berry seems to be out of chronological order. He should really be near the end of the prosecution case.

Is it just me, or is that a lot of money to take out each month? Especially for a low grad tech in 1996 who had a mortgage to service

View attachment 829881

It does seem to be a lot of money, one day and the next withdrawals too sometimes. Hookers or the pokies?

The first four transactions are mid week, in order Tuesday, Wednesday then the following Tuesday and Thursday.

It does seem to be a lot of money, one day and the next withdrawals too sometimes. Hookers or the pokies?

The first four transactions are mid week, in order Tuesday, Wednesday then the following Tuesday and Thursday.

Drugs? I'm not sure if meth was a thing back then, but it could explain how he survived on 2-3 hours sleep most nights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drugs? I'm not sure if meth was a thing back then, but it could explain how he survived on 2-3 hours sleep most nights.

That's a lot of meth but in WA it would have been really expensive, WA didn't get their first meth lab bust until the mid 90s iirc while in Victoria it was the early 80s.

Did we hear if his weight was going up and down?

Is it just me, or is that a lot of money to take out each month? Especially for a low grad tech in 1996 who had a mortgage to service

View attachment 829881
Yes I agree large withdrawals. Thinking some might be for Christmas gifts, and booze for New Year. I'm sure, back then there was a lower daily limit, might have been $400. Living with his parents might have required board money, but no need to purchase groceries. Also, the mortgage might have been paid manually, but I'm unsure if direct debit was available then. I remember it was available about 1998/1999 - don't think all businesses had the facilities.

Perhaps writing the words Bay View made her click onto something.

Last edited:
Yes I agree large withdrawals. Thinking some might be for Christmas gifts, and booze for New Year. I'm sure, back then there was a lower daily limit, might have been $400. Living with his parents might have required board money, but no need to purchase groceries. Also, the mortgage might have been paid manually, but I'm unsure if direct debit was available then. I remember it was available about 1998/1999 - not all business had the facilities.

Might be a bit more informative if we knew what time of day the withdrawals were made.

I think I might have found one on a Perth crossdresser site early post arrest that vanished overnight. Pouffe! :smile:
The Chameleons? I know some past members. One who has since died was cab driver too & lived as a woman. It was a running joke that she was the CSK at one point & this was well before I read about BRE in drag

The Chameleons? I know some past members. One who has since died was cab driver too & lived as a woman. It was a running joke that she was the CSK at one point & this was well before I read about BRE in drag

Nah, this one imo probably was BRE. I don't know for sure though, some said they ran the picture I found through image matching software with varying results claiming it wasn't him even with a 100% match on the mouth and very close on eyes with a long fringe obscuring one eye completely and the nose with a photographic anomaly giving him almost a double nostril. Others I sent it to had image software matching him to an even higher percentage.

The fact that it disappeared off the internet within about 14 hours after it went up on social media might say something.

1. The Chemcentre analyzed the grey fibres and matched them to a VS Commodore wagon.
2. When they arrested him they found female clothes with holes cut in them for his genitalia. They also had the knowledge of him running around Huntingdale in a womans kimono.

Yes I agree large withdrawals. Thinking some might be for Christmas gifts, and booze for New Year. I'm sure, back then there was a lower daily limit, might have been $400. Living with his parents might have required board money, but no need to purchase groceries. Also, the mortgage might have been paid manually, but I'm unsure if direct debit was available then. I remember it was available about 1998/1999 - don't think all businesses had the facilities.

On his timesheets, theres a regular deduction of 550 bucks for "WAPI"....no idea what that is. Maybe mortgage payment?
Looking at his gross then after all the deductions, he only had 800 bucks or so net.
Screenshot from 2020-02-28 06:17:59.png

1. The Chemcentre analyzed the grey fibres and matched them to a VS Commodore wagon.
2. When they arrested him they found female clothes with holes cut in them for his genitalia. They also had the knowledge of him running around Huntingdale in a womans kimono.

We don't know yet why the police asked Lance Williams brother if he ever saw him wearing womens clothes.

On his timesheets, theres a regular deduction of 550 bucks for "WAPI"....no idea what that is. Maybe mortgage payment?
Looking at his gross then after all the deductions, he only had 800 bucks or so net.
View attachment 830434

It's possibly an income tax deduction? At that time around 1/3 of my salary went in tax, 1/3 in mortgage and 1/3 for living. His total pay was $1611.57 so $550 is about right for tax. I assume the payslip is fortnightly?

It's possibly an income tax deduction? At that time around 1/3 of my salary went in tax, 1/3 in mortgage and 1/3 for living. His total pay was $1611.57 so $550 is about right for tax. I assume the payslip is fortnightly?
No tax was listed separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back