Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedx

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
When it is cooler but not humid I will go in to a very good spot. It ticks all the boxes including; location, line theory, map serial killer theory,a main southern transport route. BRE would have been there connecting or disconnecting lines. And the rviewing clues makes it a likely spot for SS.. And the windmill clue. I do not expect to find a windmill at the site. That might be to due with me. Previous visits I think I was so close..
Good on you FT, we really need to find SS!! Good also to see you are taking all into account, as like i said the other day, we should not dismiss any coincidental theories, that includes the line theory! We just don't know what his thoughts were and may never know, so we need to keep an open mind as to theories. What is it they say about coincidences? "Coincidences are not always coincidences!!" Good luck and keep us posted.

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers
Not zero for a long while, but perhaps declining daily new case rates from now on?
View attachment 847171
I wish that it was the case that new infections were on the decrease but, and it is a big but, we are now seeing cases transmitted within Australia and some have been untraceable. In 14 days from now we will see what effect social distancing will have. In the meantime I was told last night from a good source that lockdown is upon Victoria now. It can't come too soon in my opinion. Whatever happens yes, we will be digging ourselves out of a financial black hole but we need to concentrate on public health now and deal with the finances later.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Are you going to apply for a clairvoyant bush search missing persons search exemption, to any upcoming social distancing directives/laws?
I plan to simply go in alone. Should I find something I will leave the site untouched. I will GPS the site. Due to health woes I do have an agenda. Anyways I would GPS the top & bottom site to confirm the line theory because I have two lines and they are probably over 100 metres apart in the southern suburbs. If not more. I doubt there is a line going from the Ocean Beach Hotel thru The Conti pub to the Eastern Hills. BRE was simply too busy working on one line. Besides I have walked over nearly every sq metre in Parkerville. I once got a psychic feeling come in. And that was; 'she is not here.' That was it. Nothing else. Anyways a clue provided by an organisation in Perth confirms the other spot might be right. And most of all, I am not lying or puffing up my ego. This has cost me a lot of fuel over a really long time. I should have kept the dirt bike when I went to the GR site in Baldivis. Other cases one in a spot in Bellevue & one maybe Mirrabooka. Mirrabooka I haven't the foggiest. Probably waste more fuel for nothing but no one else is trying it seems. Police pullovers do not worry me. I'll just say what I am doing. I will never ever forget the feeling in Broome. It spooks me every so often. Okays chat soon.

zedx

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I plan to simply go in alone. Should I find something I will leave the site untouched. I will GPS the site. Due to health woes I do have an agenda. Anyways I would GPS the top & bottom site to confirm the line theory because I have two lines and they are probably over 100 metres apart in the southern suburbs. If not more. I doubt there is a line going from the Ocean Beach Hotel thru The Conti pub to the Eastern Hills. BRE was simply too busy working on one line. Besides I have walked over nearly every sq metre in Parkerville. I once got a psychic feeling come in. And that was; 'she is not here.' That was it. Nothing else. Anyways a clue provided by an organisation in Perth confirms the other spot might be right. And most of all, I am not lying or puffing up my ego. This has cost me a lot of fuel over a really long time. I should have kept the dirt bike when I went to the GR site in Baldivis. Other cases one in a spot in Bellevue & one maybe Mirrabooka. Mirrabooka I haven't the foggiest. Probably waste more fuel for nothing but no one else is trying it seems. Police pullovers do not worry me. I'll just say what I am doing. I will never ever forget the feeling in Broome. It spooks me every so often. Okays chat soon.
Bellevue?? That seems an odd place to look?? I know Bellevue well, any clues as to why & where you are thinking?

Likeamystery

All Australian
Aug 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Bunnings are restricting patronage between 6 and 9am to trade and health and emergency personnel. They are open to all between 9am and 7pm.
As I am technically trade it has no effect on me and in fact gives me an extra hour in the morning.

What is much worse is the closing of the BBQ tents out front! Sob!
Closing Bunnings would be the last-straw for me. For such a long time I've considered that to be like an outing. Hubby and I going there, grabbing a hot dog and slowly cruising the aisles. Things are getting very grim for some people, but at least the government are playing it safe, we're much better off than other countries - we need to keep our chins up. At least we've got WIFI.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
CSK collides with the virus yet again!

Look, it’s bad, Brad. Your department has unleashed a virulent epidemic on an unsuspecting population but don’t beat yourself up about it. That’s why they put erasers on pencils

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
I am really surprised it has been so quiet on here lately! I would have thought with most of us self isolating as much as possible, sleuthers would have more time to post!

I'm not going to post my Christmas cards until nearer to Christmas.

Cos I'm too busy putting the posts into my backgarden for the chicken coup and veggie patches.

Likeamystery

All Australian
Aug 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I am really surprised it has been so quiet on here lately! I would have thought with most of us self isolating as much as possible, sleuthers would have more time to post!
The accused CSK was the hottest topic for the past 3-years, but now COVID-19 has dominated the conversation. Once the airlines were stopped going to-and-fro the realization has hit home. I suppose people have been busy stocking their home shelves, seeing their parents/kids have enough to stay inside during the winter - 3-months. A lot of people are home schooling their children too. I've been making preparations to do some home decorating, that will keep me busy.

Likeamystery

All Australian
Aug 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Just a quick note. I am still planning to go out there and go to some areas. I really am.
FT, I'm sure being out and about will do you some good. What will you tell the police if they stop and ask what you're doing driving around, like what they're doing because of Covid? Thinking if you tell them you're out looking for SSs body, you might be handcuffed and taken back to the Cold Squad Division's lock-up. Sat in a chair and questioned for several hours with a light shined on your face. I can just imagine it :sunglasses:

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
FT, I'm sure being out and about will do you some good. What will you tell the police if they stop and ask what you're doing driving around, like what they're doing because of Covid? Thinking if you tell them you're out looking for SSs body, you might be handcuffed and taken back to the Cold Squad Division's lock-up. Sat in a chair and questioned for several hours with a light shined on your face. I can just imagine it :sunglasses:
They won't know. I don't plan to go past Yanchep anytime soon. Nor much past JR site going south. Been doing yard work & I built my chook hse & vege plots years ago. But the garden is a bit run down now.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I told them what I was doing driving into a spot in Belleview a few years ago. Two women coppers followed me along a slight track into a spot at 9.30 am one Saturday. They asked what I was doing , thinking I was a hoon or simply making my own 4wd track, lol. I said I feel some guy is here & how it came about. I said I'd leave & walk in next time. Then we parted. Yeah they did believe me. Honest truth. Might have gotten a bit spooked about my honesty. I am not a 20 yr old hoon. I am four years older than BRE.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I told them what I was doing driving into a spot in Belleview a few years ago. Two women coppers followed me along a slight track into a spot at 9.30 am one Saturday. They asked what I was doing , thinking I was a hoon or simply making my own 4wd track, lol. I said I feel some guy is here & how it came about. I said I'd leave & walk in next time. Then we parted. Yeah they did believe me. Honest truth. Might have gotten a bit spooked about my honesty. I am not a 20 yr old hoon. I am four years older than BRE.
But I do look 15 years younger than BRE. No one believes my real age when I tell them. Ok I was hoping to go camping last weekend north but that is blocked now. And it is still hot. But that area is nothing to do with the CSK. Just time out with friends.
But I hope to get to where I need to check out before restrictions get worse. There are only 2 to 3 spots to go to. And they are all on the line. But I really could be wrong. I was wrong re Millar Road. I was wrong when I thought the CSK was in Lebanon. I think the Claremont Ghost video was a wannabee effort. The only smart thing BRE did, was that he hardly blogged. But I think he might have, and that was a rare post. He made have made more but I don't know what they were. Only the one I think I recognised.

Likeamystery

All Australian
Aug 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
But I do look 15 years younger than BRE. No one believes my real age when I tell them. Ok I was hoping to go camping last weekend north but that is blocked now. And it is still hot. But that area is nothing to do with the CSK. Just time out with friends.
But I hope to get to where I need to check out before restrictions get worse. There are only 2 to 3 spots to go to. And they are all on the line. But I really could be wrong. I was wrong re Millar Road. I was wrong when I thought the CSK was in Lebanon. I think the Claremont Ghost video was a wannabee effort. The only smart thing BRE did, was that he hardly blogged. But I think he might have, and that was a rare post. He made have made more but I don't know what they were. Only the one I think I recognised.
It's been about a week since we've heard from you FT. Have you discovered anything yet?

Should we send out a search party to look for you?

pauldking

Require trophy management app, lifetime winner
Feb 26, 2017
Nimbin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Brad is a babyface, everyone must think you look 27

pauldking

Require trophy management app, lifetime winner
Feb 26, 2017
Nimbin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Never know with the snakes. Been a bit hot, then humid. Plus the boss recons we are an essential service. I disagree but have been working a bit.

Be careful of snakes in the long grass, it’s really important to find SS. I was thinking of dying my hair to look younger. I don’t have baby fat like Brad, my face is burnt like a crayfish. Most people say I look like an old hack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back