Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the Felicia Wilson murder. Still unsolved. BRE was too young for that one.
And the Radina Djukich killing has probably been solved. Not BRE either.
Garforths name has been bandied around re Wilson. Apparently lived in Orelia to 1992 but he would have been a teenager, 15 at the time. He was spoken to though.
Ronald Buckland charged with Radina's manslaughter, going through court now, next appearance 02/07/20, trial set for December.
Doubt BRE was involved in most of them.

Garforths name has been bandied around re Wilson. Apparently lived in Orelia to 1992 but he would have been a teenager, 15 at the time. He was spoken to though.
Ronald Buckland charged with Radina's manslaughter, going through court now, next appearance 02/07/20, trial set for December.
Doubt BRE was involved in most of them.
Don't ever forget Derek Percy (belived to have killed up to 9 children) started around 12-13. 15 years old is not a stretch in the least regarding the above.

Thank you OES,

I'll upload those ladies onto the spreadsheet.

Just letting other forum members know this is a separate issue from BRE. People are getting ready to establish a forum for people either missing, murdered or abducted.

Regarding the Kelmscott abduction - what shall I do about that information? Thankfully the teen survived and I'm sure won't want his name mentioned. I don't want to embarrass anyone.
Please let us all know when you have LAM. You and OES are doing an amazing job here.

Here's a few others if ypu want to extend past the 16 they were looking at. Some of these have been reopened recently too. Annette Deverell may finally be getting the attention she deserves. Thats a solvable case IMO. People know who's responsible and they have things available to test forensically.

1. Raeleen Eaton (16) / Yvonne Waters (17) Missing. 07/04/74
2. Glenyce McGowan (19) Missing 07/12/75.
3. Lorraine Kessey (22) Missing 17/12/77
4. Felicia Wilson (19) Murdered 10/01/79
5. Kerryn Tate (19) Murdered 28/12/79
6. Pauline Walter (22) Murdered 3/06/80.
7. Annette Deverell (19) Murdered 13/09/80 - Maroon Panel Van
8. Lisa Mott (12) Missing. 30/10/80
9. Sharon Mason(14) Murdered 19/2/83
10. Sharon Fulton. Missing. 18/3/86.
11. Cheryl Renwick. Missing. 25/5/86
12. Barbara Western. Murdered. 27/6/86
13. Radina Djukich (14) Missing 16/5/92
14. Josephine Jennings. Missing. 1/9/95
15. Marsha Johnson. Murdered 1/4/96
16. Sarah Lee Davey. Missing. Broome. 14/01/97
17. Veronica Lockyer + inf. Missing 30/11/98
18. Petronella Albert. Missing. Broome. 28/4/99
19. Laura Kate Muckersie OD 30/4/01
20. Rebecca Delalande (23) Missing. 05/11/01
21. Allyson Holloday. Murdered. 29/12/12
22. Carole Livesay. Missing. 3/10/17

sara lee davey was allegedly named as a victim in a recent suicide note from someone, i forget their name. if i recall he was in the navy, and was in a few different bases at times of murders there. the suicide note admitted to 3 x killings, one being sara lee davey, and 2 x more in the eastern states.

Re. Hey Bret ... Great idea. I've been meaning to generate a new thread for all the questions we've got including the court cliffhangers.
Would you like to do it and l'll sticky the thread link in the top of the main thread?
I quite like 'Hey Bret ... ' etc etc but I'll let you lot sort it out and see if OES wants to throw it up. I'll do the sticky.
Honestly wouldn't know how to start a thread and the only thing making me want to throw up at the moment, is rereading the trial blogs. So much worthless crap in there.

Happy for it to be created though, whatever the name & however it works. I was thinking a thread of that kind may reign it in to specific questions we havent had answered, without them getting lost while still leaving the other 2 threads to discuss it.
Eg. Pose the question in the 3rd thread.
Copy it back into the 1st or 2nd if you want to discuss it.
Add the link to any discussion below the question.
If its resolved later, we can slam a line through it and it will still show all the links to each time it was discussed.

Good for anyone wanting to follow up a particular issue raised without having to read 100's of pages or search for it trying to jag the exact phrase someone else used previously.
I can't even find things I've saved myself like that.

Second thought, yeh, I don't know🤷. My ideal thread is sounding kind of complicated now! 🤦 Maybe its best if I stay out of it all together🙆.

Good for anyone wanting to follow up a particular issue raised without having to read 100's of pages or search for it trying to jag the exact phrase someone else used previously.

I like it, I'll have another look tomorrow when I'm a bit fresher.

Honestly wouldn't know how to start a thread and the only thing making me want to throw up at the moment, is rereading the trial blogs. So much worthless crap in there.

Happy for it to be created though, whatever the name & however it works. I was thinking a thread of that kind may reign it in to specific questions we havent had answered, without them getting lost while still leaving the other 2 threads to discuss it.
If its resolved later, we can slam a line through it and it will still show all the links to each time it was discussed.

Second thought, yeh, I don't know🤷. My ideal thread is sounding kind of complicated now! 🤦 Maybe its best if I stay out of it all together🙆.
I've been busy updating the spreadsheets, making sure the links still work. When I've uploaded the spreadsheets to the new forum, how will they be updated. Who will manage them?

sara lee davey was allegedly named as a victim in a recent suicide note from someone, i forget their name. if i recall he was in the navy, and was in a few different bases at times of murders there. the suicide note admitted to 3 x killings, one being sara lee davey, and 2 x more in the eastern states.
Richard Dorrough. She wasnt specifically named, he claimed to have committed 1 additional unknown murder. He's most likely for sure IMO. Back of his head always reminds me of MM too.

I've been busy updating the spreadsheets, making sure the links still work. When I've uploaded the spreadsheets to the new forum, how will they be updated. Who will manage them?
You👍

Our spies have told us Bret Christian has been in court nearly every day since the trial started and is writing a book on the Claremont murders. As one of our favourite crime writers he might be able to help us out.

Post your questions in here. Maximum of two questions each thanks.

Wider discussion, until these questions are resolved may be moved into the Bunker.
I think i know what Bret's answers are going to be, "You'll have to wait for the book" lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F means: following.

Anyway I understand during the earlier parts of the trial BRE remained basically unfazed in personality.

Given the prosecution case was quite graphic to begin with how is he reacting now.

Has he loosened up?
He never shows any reactions ever, just sits there stares mostly straight ahead or with his elbow on the chair rest holding his head up. It takes a very different kind of person to do that day after day and not even take a peek who is there, even when getting up to go out on the breaks when he has to face the gallery.

Last edited:
He never shows any reactions ever, just sits there stares mostly straight ahead or with his elbow on the chair rest holding his head up. It takes a very different kind of person to do that day after day and not even take a peek who is there, even when getting up to go out on the breaks when he has to face the gallery.
I heard he has acknowledged his parents in the gallery a few times on his way out though.

Maybe someone after Frankie and friends Bigfooty private messages and anything related to claimed alibis for BRE, missed their chance.

From the article.

"It can't be fully determined who has shared what, so everyone who has ever posted in a private feature like convos has been emailed," the statement said.

not everyone, as i have not been emailed about this, and have now only just heard of it.

From the article.

"It can't be fully determined who has shared what, so everyone who has ever posted in a private feature like convos has been emailed," the statement said.

not everyone, as i have not been emailed about this, and have now only just heard of it.

Oops! I've been emailed and I assume so have all my private convo partners 😬 However to my memory I've never said anything privately that was anywhere near as racy as my public posts - which you must admit are pretty tame (Shelly certainly made sure of that - thanks Shelly)

Last edited:
i have not been emailed about this
Me neither.
It was not in my spam folder and I've double-checked what email address I use for my BF account.
Maybe so many emails being sent at the same time in a short period had many blocked by some RSPs like Google or Yahoo, and never even got anywhere near the spam folder.

Maybe Bigfooty needs to contact some of the major RSPs to see what happened, and possibly to fully comply with all of its data breach legal obligations in Australia in personally notifying potentially affected customers (I'm not an expert in this area) and making sure that the emails did not get lost in the post.

And maybe update their forum post on the matter, with the findings, if in fact some RSPs blocked the emails and they never even made it to your spam folders you can go and have a look through.

Once being locked up for life sets into his brain with no chance of parole, He may use it as a bargaining tool (not that he’ll ever get out if found guilty).
Maybe but doubtful.
He is still a good chance to beat the murder charges & even if he is found guilty he will appeal on the basis of his innocence for years.

Why the lies about MM being the only person not identified in Janes Conti CCTV & are you aware of anyone who knows his identity? If so, when did you learn who he was?
Marc Murphy?

Just out of interest, does any one know of any other cases where (as in this CSK trial) the defense has not given a positive/weak defense and if so the reason? ie- guilt was probably admitted??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back