Claremont Serial killer - West Coast supporter

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff-Farmer-5581941.jpg
1282635768207.jpg

I don't get it ? is this a reverse troll of you showing a montage of 4 premiership players ?

jimmies are probably a bit rustled since dockers are in control of the druggies and violent offenders these days

that and the obvious jealousy that the eagles won 3 flags from 5 appearances in 20 years and the dockers won 0 from 1 appearance in 20 years... that is never gonna be forgotten

And yet Jack still kicked more goals than any Shemantle player

We'll see who is the squib on the scoreboard with big name signings Kerstern and McCarthy adding that forward line fire power for the 2017 season!!

Or will Walters be carrying it all himself again

And yet Jack still kicked more goals than any Shemantle player

We'll see who is the squib on the scoreboard with big name signings Kerstern and McCarthy adding that forward line fire power for the 2017 season!!

Or will Walters be carrying it all himself again

Yup, the jimmies are rustled alright. lol

In the words of Adam Simpson...
WEST Coast coach Adam Simpson says Jack Darling must confront why he pulled out of a marking contest in Thursday night’s elimination final
source
Squibby campaigner.
VVPxXV7.gif
VVPxXV7.gif

darling.gif

ooohh yeaah
oh_yeah_macho_man.gif
W3kLrRE.gif
TU3ytDo.gif

mic-drop-illustration-set-cartoon-hand-holding-dropping-microphone-action-79993176.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Hole Diver that's a lot of effort put into denigrating the Mighty West Coast mate ! I suspect your a closet fan of the big club up the road.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone gif Zac Clarke's "effort" from the 2013 GF where he dropped that chest mark
Forget about your man leaving to Freo, Alan Rickman is a good coach and will have the Saints scrapping into the 8 in a couple of years..

Do it yourself you lazy campaigner.

..and whilst your at it gif the flaming dwarf tossing and schoogirl spitroats.
I get you guys do things a little bit different down at cockburn and the ro$$ lyin cool aide affects the frontal lobe but wtf is a "spitroats"?

That coming from you a Freo supporter is even more rich. Freo are the team putting a stink on modern W.A footy

So many jealous Dockers supporters

Personally saw Heath Black try to sucker punch someone at function in Harvey, bloke ended up flooring him, many cheers were had
/coolstorybro

That coming from you a Freo supporter is even more rich. Freo are the team putting a stink on modern W.A footy

So many jealous Dockers supporters

Personally saw Heath Black try to sucker punch someone at function in Harvey, bloke ended up flooring him, many cheers were had
/coolstorybro

West Coast's drug stain is something WA Footy continues to pay for. Every time we hear about Daniel Chick or Ben Cousins we are reminded of the ultimate stain on WA Footy.

Also please note I have never nor will I defend poor off field choices players make (yes that includes my own team).

That said I think you're missing the point of the thread so I suggest you go back, have a second look and drop the high ground moralising you're trying to claim.

West Coast's drug stain is something WA Footy continues to pay for. Every time we hear about Daniel Chick or Ben Cousins we are reminded of the ultimate stain on WA Footy.

Also please note I have never nor will I defend poor off field choices players make (yes that includes my own team).

That said I think you're missing the point of the thread so I suggest you go back, have a second look and drop the high ground moralising you're trying to claim.

moral high ground is solely for WCE supporters these days

the only thing the dockers are #1 in these days is illicit/banned drugs & off field violence

but yes you have a point the OP was a troll post because a serial killer bought a membership, quite ironic it wasn't a dockers one though as it was they hey day of shitness for Shemantle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back