Current Claremont Sex Attacker - Police attempt to identify dozens of young men from video & pics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willow weeps

Team Captain
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm not surprised at all. It takes sometimes decades for some child male victims to come forward. Can you imagine one of the victims realising he was a victim but too scared to come forward because he's worried what his friends & family will think of him if he did?. Unfortunately there's still that stigma with adult & teen male victims. "Why didn't you fight him off?"
"you're a man aren't you, where were your balls" "What, you're a ****** now"
I in no way think any of these should ever be said to a victim but as much as I hate it, W.A. is still very much full of bogans with bogan ideologies. Drugged or not, these victims would be worried that their friends & family would think this about them & that is just sad that they wouldn't feel they'd get support from the very people they'd need it most from

Truckosaurus

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Sentence seems a bit light given he drugged and sexually assaulted multiple people over an extended period. That's sustained, pre-meditated offending. Previous conviction too.

craigos

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

Sentence seems a bit light given he drugged and sexually assaulted multiple people over an extended period. That's sustained, pre-meditated offending. Previous conviction too.
Unfortunately you probably wont hear enough of an outcry to warrant it being contested. Sickening that this person can be out so soon, would near guarantee that he'll re offend in some capacity as well.

Top Bottom