Current Claremont Sex Attacker - Police attempt to identify dozens of young men from video & pics

Remove this Banner Ad

* Brendon Quintin Webb 41 years old, of Armadale and owner of Nedlands Auto Electrics has been charged with two counts of indecent assault and one count of possessing a controlled or prescription drug.

Police believe dozens of young men may have been drugged, abducted and assaulted. The investigation is ongoing as police attempt to identify victims from video and photos found on the accused's devices.

Perth police have launched a sex crime investigation into allegations of a number of assaults that have taken place at a nightclub in the city’s west.

The allegations surfaced after a 19-year-old man was allegedly drugged, abducted and then sexually assaulted after he was at The Avenue Club at Bay View in January.

He told police he woke up during the alleged attack in the back of a man’s car, with the alleged abuser saying to him “Are you ok? I was just trying to get you home.”

The 19-year-old was then dropped off and called police, where officers managed to track down the alleged perpetrator and raid his Armadale home.

Detectives found personal items belonging to the victim, along with alleged dozens of videos and photos of other victims being assaulted in the man’s car.

The man was arrested and charged and is currently in Hakea Prison.

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/05...ed-and-assaulted-at-perth-claremont-nightclub

Claremont, police believe dozens of young men may have been drugged, abducted and assaulted.

Perth police have launched a sex crime investigation into allegations of a number of assaults that have taken place at a nightclub in the city’s west.

Detectives believe young men have been targeted when they were drugged or intoxicated, then assaulted at the venue in Claremont.

The allegations surfaced after a 19-year-old man was allegedly drugged, abducted and then sexually assaulted after he was at The Avenue Club at Bay View in January.

He told police he woke up during the alleged attack in the back of a man’s car, with the alleged abuser saying to him “Are you ok? I was just trying to get you home.”

The 19-year-old was then dropped off and called police, where officers managed to track down the alleged perpetrator and raid his Armadale home.

Detectives found personal items belonging to the victim, along with alleged dozens of videos and photos of other victims being assaulted in the man’s car.

The man was arrested and charged and is currently in Hakea Prison.

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/05...ed-abducted-and-assaulted-at-perth-claremont-nightclub
ok it says "link not found" when I click on it. Do you know when that was printed?

Shelly G has there been any mention of the street address of the house raided in armadale, or the person that was arrested's name? i lived in armadale for a number of years, and still work in the area. a lot of dodgy people in that suburb....
This was why I wasn't too shocked that he lived there. Armadale is one of the worst suburbs & I've lived in the one usually always named the worst. That trainline to Armadale is scary

Really scary. The police are investigating how he targeted these young men and when they were drugged. I'm assuming the word 'drugged' is being used because the last vitim would have had a blood screen done and fairly quickly so whatever it was, rohypnol or GBH would still be detectable.

Lot of questions. Someone behind the bar loading their drinks? And where were the four places he took him? What for?

Really scary. The police are investigating how he targeted these young men and when they were drugged. I'm assuming the word 'drugged' is being used because the last vitim would have had a blood screen done and fairly quickly so whatever it was, rohypnol or GBH would still be detectable.

Lot of questions. Someone behind the bar loading their drinks? And where were the four places he took him? What for?
sounding like a CSK wanna be who likes younger men:mad:

could it have been a horrible case of other people being involved?
If the bar's hopping & there's plenty of people, the bartender wouldn't see jack & some of these boys are really young & fresh to the club scene. Get them drugged & then tell people you'll make sure he gets home ok says it all...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im thinking more the 4 different locations visited once in the car...
me too, that's how they tracked him down. Every stop & suburb that pinged on the victim's phone gave them some answers then add any CCTV from homes near the stops, the victim's description of the car. look for that & get a license number to take this guy down

The channel9 report said the attacks have been ongoing for 2 years! Timing is interesting

The thing is Shelly, I had a mate ask me if I wanted to go to the Claremont hotel. We had hardly been there ever but we had friends from the neighbourhood going so it was a chance to catch up.

I remember thinking walking in, CSK could be watching outside or be inside for that matter. There was a level of suspicion.

Two bourbons later I was feeling drowsy with an abnormal feeling. At the time I didn't know about these things. I didn't go out much. I was thinking I shouldnt feel like this after two bourbons and it didnt feel like being drunk, especially after two bourbons. My eyes were a little jittery.

Cant remember how I got home, but I dare say it was with the person I went with. That was at the Conti, at the time of the incidents.

The thing is Shelly, I had a mate ask me if I wanted to go to the Claremont hotel. We had hardly been there ever but we had friends from the neighbourhood going so it was a chance to catch up.

I remember thinking walking in, CSK could be watching outside or be inside for that matter. There was a level of suspicion.

Two bourbons later I was feeling drowsy with an abnormal feeling. At the time I didn't know about these things. I didn't go out much. I was thinking I shouldnt feel like this after two bourbons and it didnt feel like being drunk, especially after two bourbons. My eyes were a little jittery.

Cant remember how I got home, but I dare say it was with the person I went with. That was at the Conti, at the time of the incidents.

I am getting damned tired of trying to make out what you are referring to. your comment about your suspicion you had been subjected to a drink spiking event such as what is alleged to have occured this year according to media reports yesterday, reads that your event occured this year.

BTW its not my court appeal. That comment was unnecessary and shows your insincerity.

Why would it? I gave you a time frame. Put ya glasses on.

You are going to have to do better if you want fling snarky comments. Personally, I dont think your appeal stands a chance with your attitude. Now Im dubious of your presented facts without source.

Keepin in mind we are in a Claremont thread.

Last edited:
Re. Claremont sexual predator

A 41-year-old man has allegedly prowled Perth entertainment districts looking for vulnerable men to sexually assault after giving them lifts over the past 12 to 18 months, and police say there are multiple victims.

Brendon Quintin Webb has been charged with two counts of indecent assault and one count of possessing a controlled or prescription drug, although Inspector Louise Ball said there was no evidence the victims had consumer spiked drinks or other substances
. (Did they have a tox screen or not?)

Police say the other man, aged 18, was indecently assaulted after accepting a lift in Northbridge on February 24.

Webb's Armadale home and business premises in Nedlands were raided four days later, where evidence was found on electronic devices.

"We've actually got some evidence that shows we have other victims," Insp Ball told reporters on Wednesday.

"There are quite a few."

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/06/12/15/sex-attack-after-perth-teen-driven-home

A 41-year-old man has allegedly prowled Perth entertainment districts looking for vulnerable men to sexually assault after giving them lifts over the past 12 to 18 months, and police say there are multiple victims.

Brendon Quintin Webb has been charged with two counts of indecent assault and one count of possessing a controlled or prescription drug, although Inspector Louise Ball said there was no evidence the victims had consumer spiked drinks or other substances. (Did they have a tox screen or not?)

Police say the other man, aged 18, was indecently assaulted after accepting a lift in Northbridge on February 24.

Webb's Armadale home and business premises in Nedlands were raided four days later, where evidence was found on electronic devices.

"We've actually got some evidence that shows we have other victims," Insp Ball told reporters on Wednesday.

"There are quite a few."

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/06/12/15/sex-attack-after-perth-teen-driven-home

What do you get for 20 sexual assaults while drugging the victims these days?

I don't think some of the drugs stay in the system, and GHB metabolises as alcohol Shelly. Its too late by the time they test?

Brendon Quintin Webb has been charged with two counts of indecent assault and one count of possessing a controlled or prescription drug, although Inspector Louise Ball said there was no evidence the victims had consumer spiked drinks or other substances
. (Did they have a tox screen or not?)

"There are quite a few."

Must be something about Government Rd? The accused in this article has a business on Carrington St near the alley that goes to Government Rd that has a workplace that one of the alleged CSK victims worked at.
Other than that, what's the link to this thread?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

What do you get for 20 sexual assaults while drugging the victims these days?

I don't think some of the drugs stay in the system, and GHB metabolises as alcohol Shelly. Its too late by the time they test?

It depends on the blood test and what they're looking for, it can be detected longer than that but we could probably wait to learn what it was they found and whether the first victim actually had a screen.

I'd be concerned about missing men and deaths written off as overdoses in the last 18 months?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back