Current Claremont Sex Attacker - Police attempt to identify dozens of young men from video & pics

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think of Armadale & I automatically think of two things. Sarah's billboard poster & the two paedophiles who abducted & raped a young boy who they intended to murder so they'd get away with it. They were also both HIV positive but thank god the boy never contracted that disease. Then there's Ivetta Williams....

Feb 11, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
the ruse of an Uber driver or Ola Driver comes to mind on how he got them in their car
Getting them in isn't too hard, rendering them unconscious once they're in is questionable.

As is spiking a random blokes drink in a nightclub leading to them getting into your car. Maybe he was the local dealer or something & they thought they were getting something else, its just seems really odd he was able to pull it off.

_mockingBird

make_up_your_own_mind
Mar 7, 2019
upstairs room
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal/Liverpool
I think of Armadale & I automatically think of two things. Sarah's billboard poster & the two paedophiles who abducted & raped a young boy who they intended to murder so they'd get away with it. They were also both HIV positive but thank god the boy never contracted that disease. Then there's Ivetta Williams....

Then you should not think of Armadale...

Feb 11, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Who's Ivetta Williams?

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Getting them in isn't too hard, rendering them unconscious once they're in is questionable.

As is spiking a random blokes drink in a nightclub leading to them getting into your car. Maybe he was the local dealer or something & they thought they were getting something else, its just seems really odd he was able to pull it off.
have you ever caught an Uber? I think in 99% of the rides I've had, they've offered me a bottle of water. Not hard to spike a bottle of unopened water with a a needle & you'd never know it had anything but water in it. Any spillage could be put down as drunken spillage & then BANG, they're out like a light. Just my personal thoughts though

Krusty Crab

Team Captain
Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
perhaps...he was just the owner...and he had a couple of workers....(pull the strings)
Crusty...you need to come around...you may be suprised...how the suburb of Armadale has changed over the years....(the Mayor of Armadale lives in this city)

or

he could of been a one man show...doing all the repairs/service himself...that takes huge amounts of time in your life...no time for anything(here)

i lived in armadale until only a few years ago. i currently work in armadale and have family that live there. the only thing saving armadale is the release of large tracts of land during the housing boom. suddenly you have an increasing population of first home buyers paying rates to the council. the shopping centre has gotten the refurb it should of hard about 15 to 20 years ago. crime is still high, anti social behaviour is still high, house and land prices are low, and unemployment is high.

not a suburb where many people buy a home if they can afford a better area.

_mockingBird

make_up_your_own_mind
Mar 7, 2019
upstairs room
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal/Liverpool
i lived in armadale until only a few years ago. i currently work in armadale and have family that live there. the only thing saving armadale is the release of large tracts of land during the housing boom. suddenly you have an increasing population of first home buyers paying rates to the council. the shopping centre has gotten the refurb it should of hard about 15 to 20 years ago. crime is still high, anti social behaviour is still high, house and land prices are low, and unemployment is high.

not a suburb where many people buy a home if they can afford a better area.

Nothing Saving Armadale...nothing at all...just great families and friends once again putting in the effort that was required...you need to check out why you are working in Armadale(if it is all too much for you ...old boy).....

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Every burb in Perth has areas and people that have unsavoury characters even the most wealthy burbs.

Webb has a female partner with very young child. Armadale may be their choice due to parental support in that area.

His ABN listing shows a recent change to the Armadale 6112 postcode raising the possibility of a recent move. Up until that change the postcode had always been 6009 Nedlands.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
His ABN listing shows

His ABN listing shows a different spelling of his middle name that the spelling in all the media reports.

His Sole Trader ABN uses Quinton with an "o"
Media uses Quintin with an "i"

I wonder if he formally changed the spelling of his middle name at some point?

Other alternatives, include
(a) a typo stuff up at 2011 ABN registration, that he did not bother to correct
(b) him deliberately registering his ABN with a different middle name spelling to his actual middle name
(c) a typo by WAPOL
(d) the media release from WAPOL having the wrong spelling (can't find a media release to review).
(e) the first media to report making a mistake in the spelling from what they were provided by WAPOL and everyone else just copying the incorrect spelling
(f) the media (fist to move) sourcing Webb's surname from somewhere other than WAPOL, and that source having the different or incorrect spelling of the middle name. Then copycat thereafter.

Interesting that there appears to be no WAPOL public media releases yet regarding Webb (including their on their FB page)
https://www.police.wa.gov.au/Media-Centre/Media-Releases?show=all#remainder

How come?

How did the media find out about it to be able to go to air on the story on Ch9 on Tuesday evening 5 March?

Last edited:

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
His ABN listing shows a different spelling of his middle name that the spelling in all the media reports.

His Sole Trader ABN uses Quinton with an "o"
Media uses Quintin with an "i"

I wonder if he formally changed the spelling of his middle name at some point?

Other alternatives, include
(a) a typo stuff up at 2011 ABN registration, that he did not bother to correct
(b) him deliberately registering his ABN with a different middle name spelling to his actual middle name
(c) a typo by WAPOL
(d) the media release from WAPOL having the wrong spelling (can't find a media release to review).
(e) the first media to report making a mistake in the spelling from what they were provided by WAPOL and everyone else just copying the incorrect spelling
(f) the media (fist to move) sourcing Webb's surname from somewhere other than WAPOL, and that source having the different or incorrect spelling of the middle name. Then copycat thereafter.

Interesting that there appears to be no WAPOL public media releases yet regarding Webb
https://www.police.wa.gov.au/Media-Centre/Media-Releases?show=all#remainder

How come?

How did the media find out about it to be able to go to air on the story on Ch9 on Tuesday evening 5 March?
[/QUOTE]

The media are advised thru wapol's press office directly is my understanding.

The coppers probably stuffed up spelling of middle name lol.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Just on the HIV concerns its my understanding that blood screens will be done on the accused. IF he is found to be positive then he will be charged with and the known victims informed

https://www.afao.org.au/about-hiv/hiv-and-the-law/

Criminalisation
There are laws across Australia that can be used to charge an individual with recklessly, negligently or deliberately exposing someone or transmitting HIV to another person. In Australia, state and territories have the authority to enact and enforce these criminal laws. Some jurisdictions have specific offences relating to transmission, while in others HIV positive people have been charged with offences such as causing ‘grievous bodily harm’.
AFAO has long advocated against the criminal prosecution of people with HIV. Prosecutions relating to sexual transmission of HIV undermine public health efforts and stigmatise people living with HIV as dangerous and harmful. This has the effect of discouraging key populations from accessing testing and engaging with the health system.
AFAO’s Background Briefing: Application of Australian Criminal Laws in Cases of HIV Sexual Transmission and Exposure (2015) summarises key policy issues and potential responses.

Mandatory Testing
The South Australian, Western Australian and Northern Territory governments have introduced laws that allow forced testing for blood borne viruses (BBVs) of individuals accused of certain offences. These forced testing laws perpetuate the misconception that HIV can be transmitted through saliva, such as through spitting or biting. These laws also confuse issues about HIV risk and third party transmission.
AFAO’s Background Briefing: Spitting and Mandatory Testing for HIV and other Blood Borne Viruses summarises key issues in relation to the laws passed in SA and WA.
The more in-depth Briefing Paper: Mandatory testing for BBVs for alleged offenders in South Australia & Western Australia describes how these laws perpetuate the common misconception that HIV can be transmitted through contact with saliva and details how the laws came into existence.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Targeted Vulnerable Men

Vulnerable because they were intoxicated or vulnerable because they were homeless, drug addicts etc?

Why isn't this getting any real coverage in the news? It's insane. Playing devils advocate if the victims had of been females the coverage would be completely different.

If they were actively seeking him, there might be more coverage but he was arrested quite quickly when one brave soul came forward to make a complaint. Calls went out by the police asking for people who think they might have been a victim to call in so that's where the focus was, a switch. Investigation still has to be active so we probably wont get much more until the brief's in.

I think he went to Hakea and it would have to be in a protective unit .. then BRE went bezerk on his ear with a pencil and was moved out. So my theory he was an undercover the cops were sending in for some really grubby crimes who might have something to chat about with BRE in a shared cell was shattered.

Feerits Elf

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 28, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
St Kilda
I remember a similar story years ago in Perth about a guy targeting males who were drunk hitch-hiking around Northbridge. I think he offered them spiked hot chocolate IIRC.
Well if they were silly enough to accept a beverage he expressly said was spiked then I really don't have any sympathy for them.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Well if they were silly enough to accept a beverage he expressly said was spiked then I really don't have any sympathy for them.
Daaaaaaad.

As a male who had frequently been walking the streets of Northbridge in the the wee hours a stranger offering me a hot chocolate would raise some alarm bells. Now, if they had of offered a kebab it would have been a different story.

Wombot

Senior List
Mar 3, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Daaaaaaad.

As a male who had frequently been walking the streets of Northbridge in the the wee hours a stranger offering me a hot chocolate would raise some alarm bells. Now, if they had of offered a kebab it would have been a different story.
I think he took the guys who were hitching. There’s no shortage of them at certain hours of the night on weekends. I think it was an asian offender. They were probably drunk and tired and their defences were down.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I think he went to Hakea and it would have to be in a protective unit .. then BRE went bezerk on his ear with a pencil and was moved out. So my theory he was an undercover the cops were sending in for some really grubby crimes who might have something to chat about with BRE in a shared cell was shattered.
I doubt it could be a UCO. The story would have to of been a plant if that was the case, how would they make up so much detail, and how would they handle the court reporters, who would be eagerly badgering the listings clerks for the next court appearance? An action like that would certainly show a lack of confidence in the floor full of evidence that they already have in the CSK case, if they're after confessional material. It would certainly be bizarre, considering the fallout from the Royal Commission v the Pamela Lawrence investigation use of a UCO to supply marijuana. Still, weirder things have happened, and might do again, but I can't see this as a sting operation. If the alleged complaints were bogus, and the alleged offender was bogus, I'm sure someone would've made the assertion that this fella doesn't exist by now. IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back