Current Claremont Sex Attacker - Police attempt to identify dozens of young men from video & pics

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not surprised at all. It takes sometimes decades for some child male victims to come forward. Can you imagine one of the victims realising he was a victim but too scared to come forward because he's worried what his friends & family will think of him if he did?. Unfortunately there's still that stigma with adult & teen male victims. "Why didn't you fight him off?"
"you're a man aren't you, where were your balls" "What, you're a ****** now"
I in no way think any of these should ever be said to a victim but as much as I hate it, W.A. is still very much full of bogans with bogan ideologies. Drugged or not, these victims would be worried that their friends & family would think this about them & that is just sad that they wouldn't feel they'd get support from the very people they'd need it most from

Sentence seems a bit light given he drugged and sexually assaulted multiple people over an extended period. That's sustained, pre-meditated offending. Previous conviction too.

Sentence seems a bit light given he drugged and sexually assaulted multiple people over an extended period. That's sustained, pre-meditated offending. Previous conviction too.
Unfortunately you probably wont hear enough of an outcry to warrant it being contested. Sickening that this person can be out so soon, would near guarantee that he'll re offend in some capacity as well.

The thing is Shelly, I had a mate ask me if I wanted to go to the Claremont hotel. We had hardly been there ever but we had friends from the neighbourhood going so it was a chance to catch up.

I remember thinking walking in, CSK could be watching outside or be inside for that matter. There was a level of suspicion.

Two bourbons later I was feeling drowsy with an abnormal feeling. At the time I didn't know about these things. I didn't go out much. I was thinking I shouldnt feel like this after two bourbons and it didnt feel like being drunk, especially after two bourbons. My eyes were a little jittery.

Cant remember how I got home, but I dare say it was with the person I went with. That was at the Conti, at the time of the incidents.
Lmao

The media on Radio were saying; Everyone is looking out for the ladies. Now this is happening to the males now as well !! And they said as if Claremont has had enough happenings already. Twas on Nova 93.7

This caper happened in Adelaide in the 80s. Young men were somehow lured into vehicles by members of the so-called "Family", with 5 not surviving their ordeal. There were dozens, if not hundreds more victims who could not recall how it happened, or didn't want to discuss it ever again. Of course there was no CCTV in those days to assist. So profusely ashamed/embarassed were the victims, that just a handful came forward in spite of extensive enquiries and substantial rewards. No-one but the perpetrators know how this was possible and only one was ever prosecuted. It appears that it's not all that difficult to commit a crime like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was the last guy you'd suspect of a crime. He was my auto electrician and operated from a work shop on carrington street in nedlands.

He was circa 174cm, pudgy faced and quite happy go lucky.

What a little unnerving, is the child care centre, where one of the Claremont Serial Killer's victim worked was a stone throw away. Not exactly the type of incidents you expect in Nedlands.

Not exactly the type of incidents you expect in Nedlands.

In 2000, one of the bosses of a vehicle repair place on that same Carrington St Nedlands, fell victim to a shark close to shore at North Cottesloe.
Not a lot of luck for workers in that Street.

Same thing was said about the CSK. From memory, either Scotland Yard or the FBI said this about them & the person who cracked the case would go down in history. Some glorious words to that affect but weren't they right? Married, looked upto in the public eye, held a steady job

Same thing was said about the CSK. From memory, either Scotland Yard or the FBI said this about them & the person who cracked the case would go down in history. Some glorious words to that affect but weren't they right? Married, looked upto in the public eye, held a steady job
Wasn't it Caldwall from The US who said; the Karrakatta attack, he is your guy? Pretty right on I must say.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back