Media ClarkeGPT: A Collection of News

Oh Gods, a perfectly good Senor M roast was just a smokescreen for an early admin campaign...

Just one question: can a bye week affect rhythm?

Yikes that reminded me of the Catholic Church’s advocacy of the hilariously titled rhythm method as a form of birth controL

Thanks by the way for the heads up on the Pickitt post. I have exempted that poster from visits from Mrs Malaprop.

Oh Gods, a perfectly good Senor M roast was just a smokescreen for an early admin campaign...

Mate— if you’re going to tag me into a thread in the middle of the night, can you at least make the content worth reading.

Mate— if you’re going to tag me into a thread in the middle of the night, can you at least make the content worth reading.
The irony given you quote people in your responses…

I would have thought that you’d understand the difference between a tag & a quote Clarkey.
Both give a notification Senor M.

And given you quote people in your posts which are frankly not worth reading, I just found it quite ironic :).

Both give a notification Senor M.

And given you quote people in your posts which are frankly not worth reading, I just found it quite ironic :).

Where as you just quoted me?

world of warcraft legion GIF

Why is it becoming more & more apparent that the #lolWonders are all a stereotype of people who only half understand how the internet works.

A 13 team sports fixture is often seen as inadequate in terms of providing a fair and balanced competition for all participants. One of the main issues with having only 13 teams is that it results in each team having a "bye" week, during which they do not play a match. This can have a detrimental effect on the participants of the sport.

Firstly, having a bye week can disrupt a team's momentum and rhythm. When a team is on a winning streak, not playing for a week can cause them to lose their edge and rhythm, making it harder for them to pick up where they left off when they do play again. Similarly, if a team is on a losing streak, a bye week can make it harder for them to turn things around and get back on track.

Secondly, having a bye week can result in a lack of excitement and engagement for both the players and the fans. Without regular matches to look forward to, the players may lose their motivation and drive to perform, while the fans may lose interest in the competition. This can lead to a decline in the popularity of the sport and ultimately a loss of revenue for the league.

Thirdly, from a player's perspective, the bye week is detrimental to their physical and mental well-being. An athlete's body needs to be in a constant state of motion to maintain its fitness and performance, and having a week off can lead to muscle atrophy, loss of endurance and an overall decline in performance. Additionally, a bye week can also cause anxiety and stress in the players as they have to sit on the sidelines and watch their team perform without them, hence could lead to mental burnout.

In conclusion, a 13 team sports fixture can be seen as inadequate as it results in each team having a bye week, which can have a detrimental effect on the participants of the sport. It can disrupt a team's momentum, result in a lack of excitement and engagement, and negatively impact the players' physical and mental well-being. It is important for sports leagues to consider expanding the number of teams in the competition in order to provide a fair and balanced competition for all participants.
1034899.jpg

Where as you just quoted me?

world of warcraft legion GIF

Why is it becoming more & more apparent that the #lolWonders are all a stereotype of people who only half understand how the internet works.
It really seems that you either don't understand hypocrisy or you don't understand the internet. Please don't stop, this is great.

Good to see you're listening and also following orders.

Now, go to bed.

It’s 1:35pm in the afternoon mate.

Just because your team mates Grand Uncle Horry & Boomer Davy have afternoon naps doesn’t mean the rest of the league does.

Back