Media ClarkeMedia Presents: ClarkeM Comics

Remove this Banner Ad

Brought to you by the S FLA Media themselves, the ClarkeM Comics is a thread dedicated to the act of stealing shitty comics from the internet and then relating them to events in the SFA. Basically, each day or week or fork night, or really just any time I can literally be stuffed to make one and post it, I will be showing you my artistic skills in Microsoft Paint using mainly only the text function. I sometimes even use copy and paste!!!!!!!

Hopefully you guys like it and I'll try get a few out there to express views on all of the topics currently going on in the SFA. There will be some serious comics, some sad comics but hopefully there's a shitload of hilarious comics.

Many would have seen my debut comic in the Creative Writing competition and the response I got from that was the true inspiration for this idea. My first comic was a little sketchy and I was hoping the characters had a bit more character but surprisingly, they were pretty lame but I had to work with it. Hopefully I can find strips with more panels too.

If you have any ideas or feedback, just comment below or send me a PM. It could just be a great adventure and maybe at the end, I will print them off and then send it to a lucky winner. I probably won't though. Now I'm just typing because I'm bored, still.

Edition #1: The SFA MEDIA featuring Wise Guy Sam and Jonts
sfamedia.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The third one better focus on IMS..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back