Media ClarkeMedia Presents: ClarkeM Comics

Remove this Banner Ad

Really though its sometimes difficult to find a concept that people can easily contribute too, is funny, and hasnt already been done.
I don't really see reusing a concept as a problem as long as it's directed at a different audience. Some of the better media threads made this season have all probably had a similar version done in the past.

I don't really see reusing a concept as a problem as long as it's directed at a different audience. Some of the better media threads made this season have all probably had a similar version done in the past.

Well yeah, the ones like Team Of the Week and the predictor ones are all reusable without being beaten to death. Ones like Simpsons Characters in the SFA, or this one, are difficult to reproduce without being the exact same concept rehashed.

Well yeah, the ones like Team Of the Week and the predictor ones are all reusable without being beaten to death. Ones like Simpsons Characters in the SFA, or this one, are difficult to reproduce without being the exact same concept rehashed.
Yes and no. While some concepts will get old after the first time, the ones which give greater creative license won't as each season provides new material to apply to the concepts. For example, dennis crumpet's Compensation for Qooty Injuries is really a rehash of beez's the GOAT speaks interview, but it was a breath of fresh air in a time where media threads are moving towards either banal clickbait trolls or the usual rankings threads we've seen each season.

Yes and no. While some concepts will get old after the first time, the ones which give greater creative license won't as each season provides new material to apply to the concepts. For example, dennis crumpet's Compensation for Qooty Injuries is really a rehash of beez's the GOAT speaks interview, but it was a breath of fresh air in a time where media threads are moving towards either banal clickbait trolls or the usual rankings threads we've seen each season.

Okay, maybe dennis crumpet did steal the GOAT speaks, but so what!? Media is built on plagiarism! If it weren't for someone plagiarizing The Honeymooners, we wouldn't have The Flintstones. If someone hadn't ripped off Sgt Bilko, there'd be no Top Cat. Huckleberry Hound, Chief Wiggum, Yogi Bear? Hah! boncer34, ClarkeM, beez.

Last edited:
Okay, maybe dennis crumpet did steal the GOAT speaks, but so what!? Media is built on plagiarism! If it weren't for someone plagiarizing The Honeymooners, we wouldn't have The Flintstones If someone hadn't ripped off Sgt Bilko, there'd be no Top Cat. Huckleberry Hound, Chief Wiggum, Yogi Bear? Hah! boncer34, ClarkeM, beez.
You have a point there.

I should go make a CloudMedia Presents: CloudM Comics

Ai0NJ2T.jpg

ClarkeM why don't you make threads like this anymore?
Because my time is better spent elsewhere in life and also because other people are better media contributors than me,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back