Media ClarkeMedia Presents: PPPLG - Prime Positions and the Purpose of a Leadership Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 27 Wonders Leadership Group: Elton Johns Wig (VC), haydo, U2tigers, JT_the_Man, Sab22

Elton Johns Wig ....playing Rover
U2tigers ...............playing Ruck
ClarkeM ................playing Centre (author & chief protagonist)
Sab22 ...................playing Wing
JT_the_Man ...........playing Wing

To quote our illustrious accuser ....
Wing is the second safest position on the field. While possessions numbers are often lower than the midfield, wingers are still able to amass 20 possessions on the regular and due to the space around them, are more prone to kicks rather than cheap handballs.

And the last prime-position is filled with WaynesWorld19 taking the Centre spot. Tackles, possessions and frees for often get associated with this position. What more would a rookie want

So it's been a reasonable attemp to accuse the Mammoth Club of the SFA .....but my friend, maybe check your own backyard first

None of the Wonders playing DEF .....the accuser attacks prime position hoggers, yet takes a Prime position himself

Dingster er ...the way I've read this thread, your teammates & leaders are looking for non-spotlight positions this week .....I look forward to Wonders Team Selection on Thursday

What was overlooked was the Bombers Captains have regularly been rotating positions ......again leading the League

Last edited:
Love the thread ClarkeM

Just out of interest why don't you also out the other skippers and leaders who are in prime spots?
Season 27 Wonders Leadership Group: Elton Johns Wig (VC), haydo, U2tigers, JT_the_Man, Sab22

So it's been a reasonable attemp to accuse the Mammoth Club of the SFA .....but my friend, maybe check your own backyard first

None of the Wonders playing DEF .....the accuser attacks prime position hoggers, yet takes a Prime position himself

@Dingser ...the way I've read this thread, your teammates & leaders are looking for non-spotlight positions this week .....I look forward to Wonders Team Selection on Thursday

What was overlooked was the Bombers Captains have regularly been rotating positions ......again leading the League
Piss off, this thread is and was ever only about the selfishness of the Bombers.

Piss off, this thread is and was ever only about the selfishness of the Bombers.
:p For any Media thread to have any legs .....of course it must be about the Bombers

However the facts do not support the premise of the thread .....but hey, lets not let facts spoil a good yarn

@Dingser ...the way I've read this thread, your teammates & leaders are looking for non-spotlight positions this week .....I look forward to Wonders Team Selection on Thursday

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This post would have been so much better if you actually used the Wonders leadership group rather than assuming positions and posters like myself who are not involved in the Wonders LG whatsoever. Thank you for highlighting that three prime-positions (Centre, Full-Forward, Ruck-Rover) are all filled by non-Leadership Group players.

"Check your own backyard first" - I have, you should check the Wonders backyard firster. There are posters outside of the leadership group in prime positions, like myself in Round 8. The real leaders paved a way for me to move from CHF to the Wing and then to the Centre in the last three weeks due to recent activity. That is exactly what a leadership group should be doing for their club and the reason why the Wonders have full faith in their leaders - unlike the Bombers' arrogance within their Leadership Group. Eat a piece of your own cake, let's not let facts spoil a good yarn... but let's let facts spoil an arrogant Bombers outfit.
:p For any Media thread to have any legs .....of course it must be about the Bombers

However the facts do not support the premise of the thread .....but hey, lets not let facts spoil a good yarn

This post would have been so much better if you actually used the Wonders leadership group rather than assuming positions and posters like myself who are not involved in the Wonders LG whatsoever. Thank you for highlighting that three prime-positions (Centre, Full-Forward, Ruck-Rover) are all filled by non-Leadership Group players.

"Check your own backyard first" - I have, you should check the Wonders backyard firster. There are posters outside of the leadership group in prime positions, like myself in Round 8. The real leaders paved a way for me to move from CHF to the Wing and then to the Centre in the last three weeks due to recent activity. That is exactly what a leadership group should be doing for their club and the reason why the Wonders have full faith in their leaders - unlike the Bombers' arrogance within their Leadership Group. Eat a piece of your own cake, let's not let facts spoil a good yarn... but let's let facts spoil an arrogant Bombers outfit.

So this confirms that Elton Johns Wig is being incredibly self absorbed this season. Disgraceful!

So this confirms that Elton Johns Wig is being incredibly self absorbed this season. Disgraceful!
Not in the slightest. You can try and twist it as much as you want but no other team has a 9-man LG absorbing the prime positions on the field.

Not in the slightest. You can try and twist it as much as you want but no other team has a 9-man LG absorbing the prime positions on the field.
So how do you explain this damning statistic .....recently leaked to me by a disgruntled Wonders Player

1554679627160.png

Last edited:

But how can you accuse others of selfishness .....yet there's an argument that your actions of demanding a prime position & not give something back to the club, via participation in the LG .....is far more selfish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back