Media ClarkeMedia Presents: PPPLG - Prime Positions and the Purpose of a Leadership Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 27 Wonders Leadership Group: Elton Johns Wig (VC), haydo, U2tigers, JT_the_Man, Sab22

Elton Johns Wig ....playing Rover
U2tigers ...............playing Ruck
ClarkeM ................playing Centre (author & chief protagonist)
Sab22 ...................playing Wing
JT_the_Man ...........playing Wing

To quote our illustrious accuser ....

So it's been a reasonable attemp to accuse the Mammoth Club of the SFA .....but my friend, maybe check your own backyard first

None of the Wonders playing DEF .....the accuser attacks prime position hoggers, yet takes a Prime position himself

Dingster er ...the way I've read this thread, your teammates & leaders are looking for non-spotlight positions this week .....I look forward to Wonders Team Selection on Thursday

What was overlooked was the Bombers Captains have regularly been rotating positions ......again leading the League
it's not like we're clogging anyone's position, in fact, we rewarded Clarke with a prime position for his outstanding performance this season posting and involvement wise. I initiated that by giving up my spot on the wing, hence why I started CHF the week before, Dingster, ClarkeM and I are also in a tricycle where we swap positions to get the best out of each other and to maximize our performances.

If you think our LG have prime positions, EJW wasn't even in the team for a period and then sat on the bench for a while too last season. haydo had stints in other positions, Cactus who played Centre last season is now playing in a pocket.

We're actually very versatile, I'm more than happy to sit back and give my "prime" position if someone actually challenges and earns it.

I'll do ours

Mt Buller LG

Captain - FB and INT
VC - Ruck - (I put him there though he didn't care where he was put)
LG1 - BP (Selfish campaigner demanded to be put there)
LG2 - HFF (Doesn't care where he's put)
LG3 - FF (I put him there though he didn't care where he was put)
When the * was I demoted to LG2?

I assume that stands for Hot Full Forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a difference between demanding a prime position and requesting a better position, much like how there is a difference in HB and HBF.

You left out being asked if a person wanted to play in a better position.
That’s what occurred with me.

Last edited:
it's not like we're clogging anyone's position, in fact, we rewarded Clarke with a prime position for his outstanding performance this season posting and involvement wise. I initiated that by giving up my spot on the wing, hence why I started CHF the week before, Dingster, ClarkeM and I are also in a tricycle where we swap positions to get the best out of each other and to maximize our performances.
I want to ride my tricycle, I want to ride my trike. I want to ride my tricycle. I want to ride it where I like.

If you think our LG have prime positions, EJW wasn't even in the team for a period and then sat on the bench for a while too last season. haydo had stints in other positions, Cactus who played Centre last season is now playing in a pocket.

We're actually very versatile, I'm more than happy to sit back and give my "prime" position if someone actually challenges and earns it.
I have no problems with you Sab ....my point was that other clubs are far worse than the Bombers, at giving prime positions to their LG ....so why target the Bombers ....oh that's right, we make great media fodder, and guarantees your media thread has life

How many teams have a Captain sitting on the bench ......only at the Bombers .....leading the league in innovation

Not true ....you can tag the whole team, but there are number restrictions on tags per post .....so what CazC30 says is correct
Unlikely. I am listed further down the team sheet than Caz and i always receive an alert when the teamsheet is posted. I would suggest it would be unlikely the tag number restriction varies by poster or is so convoluted that it varies from post to post.

Jesus I remember when I was in a large LG at the Demons, it wasn’t a totally self absorbed one like this one but geez it created its fair share of drama!
I suppose that’s still to come for this mob. Exciting times!
That was good times though. Hilarious happenings with the whole RU_ and BRAB shitfight thing

Unlikely. I am listed further down the team sheet than Caz and i always receive an alert when the teamsheet is posted. I would suggest it would be unlikely the tag number restriction varies by poster or is so convoluted that it varies from post to post.
It maybe done in alphabetical order ?

It maybe done in alphabetical order ?
I guess anything is possible but if you had a username that started with a 'C' you would have to think you would have a fair chance of receiving an alert.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back