Media ClarkeMedia Presents: Scandal-less

Remove this Banner Ad

SFA Admin Admits Lack Of Scandals Pretty Weird For This Time Of The Year

After three consecutive weeks of no drug, alcohol or violence-related misdemeanours in the Sweet FA, Admin Cloud_ says it’s almost like the players weren’t aware that the exhibition rounds begin in less than two months.

“It’s kind of like, in Season 22 we had well and truly had a few scandals before fitzroybowiedog humped that dog”

“Maybe they’ve started taking their job a bit seriously now they’ve seen how all those grubs in the arts behave. I congratulate the young men and women of the SFA. They are evidently of much better moral fibre than anyone working in theatre”

“But yes, this is getting ******* weird”

Cloud_ says considering all players have been resting for so long, it’s usually this time of the year that they start getting a bit antsy

“I’m surprised we haven’t had a few more house visits to be honest. Steroids aren’t even that big of a deal”

“You never know, though. We could have an ex-player on youtube punching on in the street of his hometown at any minute. But they’ve really impressed me this year”

“I know it’s only been a couple of weeks. Touch wood”

“I mean we’ve even had chairmen of clubs getting caught with rack down there in Baghdad in recent years. Something is a bit off”

Up next, a repeat offender strikes again. More at 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back