Media ClarkeMedia Presents: Trivia Night (Round 3 Is LIVE! - Name All Of The Teams In the SFA's History)

Remove this Banner Ad

KS7Iygx.png

ClarkeMedia Presents: Trivia Night

You should all be familiar with Sporcle, a fun website full of user-submitted trivia quizzes and interactive challenges. While we're in isolation, let's try something to help pass the time a little bit more.

This is a topic I have previously been involved with on the Sweet FA Podcast so with Round 1, we will be playing "Who He Play For?" (apologies to all that identify as anything other than he, just roll with it).​

Before we begin with any trivia, I have to say that there's no prize for coming first so if you're thinking of cheating then you're only cheating yourself. Just give it a shot without looking on BigFooty and see how well you do - it's all for a bit of fun.

Round 1 - Who He Play For?
Quiz Link Here
Code:
High Scorers:
35    88%    Barrybran
34    85%    Manangatang
31    78%    NaturalDisaster
29    73%    TJASTA
25    63%    The Filth Wizard
17    43%    SarahSmiles
17    43%    Marlowe
14    35%    Harvey Manfrenjensenden
14    35%    U2Tigers
13    33%    Cactus_
12    30%    Yakker
9     23%    I Don’t Care
7     18%    Proper Gander
        x Headless
Round 2 - Top 30 Games Played All-Time (as at end of S28)?
Quiz Link Here

Round 3 - SFA Teams To Have Played?
Quiz Link Here

Post your results below as well as any feedback, ideas, corrections etc.

I'll hopefully do a few of these so let's start with this one, see how it's received and we can go from there. Just want to bring you all a few minutes of entertainment, that's what I know I'm good at doing...​

Last edited:

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 8.59.16 pm.png
To be honest this is probably be the grade I get on my Global Politics assignment which I'm avoiding by doing this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just answered Wonders for every player I'd never heard of. Got 43%.

43% seems to be a common number. The 43 percenters will run this league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back