Media ClarkeMedia Presents: Your Oats, Brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Of note Kilroy , I too ran Tokyo in 2019, there is a number of out and backs, so watching these guys live, whilst you doing the same thing gives an amazing perspective at how good they actually are.
We also arranged a breaking 2 hr marathon relay . 105 people running 400m broken up into 4 x100m sprints.
We broke it just.
17m per 100m is the pace Eliud runs for 42km.
That is just mind blowing.
Not many people can hold that for 400m.
A snail could do 100 metres in 17 minutes bro. I think you mean seconds.

Welcome to the new SFA, much less angst, much more random.
Enjoy the new world, I think you'll have more fun.

I can't remember the last thread somebody started about themselves that went well, but then the last few were by the admin.

Fully expecting GWS Goose to now start doing threads about himself, such is his hubris
I prefer jamming in self praise to existing threads with an already engaged audience.

People have decided what's important than your comeback, which is clearly Ethiopian cuisine. Welcome back the SFA, you're all most as important as African food
i have no idea who you are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pace he runs at is insane just for regular running, let alone doing it for 42km.
His average pace for the Marathon would have just 24sec outside the Australian 10km road record.
That is just astounding!

I think this went terrifically, I got to talk about running marathons.

Logistically must be a nightmare of red tape to organise multiple marathons. On ya.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back