Media ClarkeMedia Presents: Your Oats, Brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Beer drinkers.
Did you know that oats are sometimes used in the mash when making a beer. Especially in the New England IPA style.

This gives the beer a better mouthfeel and also provides some of the haze you see in these style.

Various types of stouts also can use oats in the grain bill.

Gather around children, old man spooks is teaching.

Seething??
Lol, there isn't even the tiniest bit of angst in this thread.
Except from me in regards to The Filth Wizard winning the Beez.
I would of also liked a little more acknowledgement for my marathon I guess.
I'm also a little disappointed that the wonderful Hall and Oates song "you make dreams come true" didn't get any where near enough credit.
And not a single person mentioned the Broncos winger Corey Oates in this Oats appreciation thread.
Actually now I think about it, I am seething quite a bit about this thread.
I'm near ropable.

I apologise Goose, that was really rude of me, congratulations for achieving in your life the lofty goals of progression from crawling, to walking to running. Well done mate Kudos ;)

I apologise Goose, that was really rude of me, congratulations for achieving in your life the lofty goals of progression from crawling, to walking to running. Well done mate Kudos ;)
Thank you, that is much appreciated.
I do not like recognition. It makes me feel good about myself.

Seething??
Lol, there isn't even the tiniest bit of angst in this thread.
Except from me in regards to The Filth Wizard winning the Beez.
I would of also liked a little more acknowledgement for my marathon I guess.
I'm also a little disappointed that the wonderful Hall and Oates song "you make dreams come true" didn't get any where near enough credit.
And not a single person mentioned the Broncos winger Corey Oates in this Oats appreciation thread.
Actually now I think about it, I am seething quite a bit about this thread.
I'm near ropable.
I feel your pain mate
I posted a Hall and Oates video clip that after watching was stuck in my head for the rest of the day and all I got was like 3 reactions

I also picked the song “out of touch” as an extra layer to have a dig at HaroLad being out of the league and being “out of touch” with it

Like c’mon people that’s the type of layers s**t that people would write 4 pages on reddit about

I feel your pain mate
I posted a Hall and Oates video clip that after watching was stuck in my head for the rest of the day and all I got was like 3 reactions

Pills and cream should sort that out mate.

You're welcome.

Isn't that how you started the BC? PMed everyone who voted for you thanking them personally and the group started from there?

It's a myth that I started the BC. There was about five people in it before I even woke up.

I feel your pain mate

I also picked the song “out of touch” as an extra layer to have a dig at HaroLad being out of the league and being “out of touch” with it

Like c’mon people that’s the type of layers sh*t that people would write 4 pages on reddit about
Who the * has made you a mod? Jesus wept

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would anyone want to be fans of Quivorir?
List of people who are fans of Quiv include people who hate the following:
Avocados
Beer
Spelling Bees
Richmond
Water
Razors
Protecting family from violent intruders

List of people who are fans of Quiv include people who hate the following:
Avocados
Beer
Spelling Bees
Richmond
Water
Razors
Protecting family from violent intruders
That is a eclectic list.

Is this a all of these or any of these situation.

I definitely hate Richmond and am not fond of spelling bees.

Im really hoping not to have to protect my family from violent intruders, I suspect I'm a bit of a coward and may fail in this endeavor.

The rest of the list Im really quite favorable towards.

I need further information on whether or not this makes me a fan of said poster.

Who the fu** has made you a mod? Jesus wept
I’m not sure if you are aware but we have strict rules about mod abuse
Consider this your first and final warning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back