Rumour Clarko facing disciplinary action

Remove this Banner Ad

0xplvDe.gif

They should put a dummy of Tyrone Vickery in the coaches box and he could punch that....

Or put the dummy out on the ground and put the real Tyrone in the box. No-one would tell the difference.

Not that fussed. If she is part of the team in the box, then she cops the same treatment as they all do. Should he lose his s**t at anyone?? Probably not, but he's hardly the first coach to lose it in the box, and he'll hardly be the last.

Probably shows that continual changes to the team in the box is starting to impact. I'm sure it will only take a few more weeks for everyone to be on the same page and it probably won't happen again

Not sure if this is what you were getting at, but would it be an issue if it was a male staff member?

I agree this was the inference. And I hope it is treated exactly the same. But unfortunately SJW culture won't stop this from being a 'violence against women' discussion on social media. I just hope the actual powers that be in the determination don't give special treatment because it was a female. It's irrelevant to me.

Media meeting - "ok guys, we need something to fill the pages, and distract from sydney and gold coasts woes."
"How about 'Coach gets angry because support staff aren't doing their job' - not news at all!

"hawthorn coach gets angry because support staff aren't doing their job" - "better, but there's no kicker!"

"Hawthorn coach gets angry at support staff who happens to be female" - "that monster! Run a three page spread linking every minor issue he's ever had! Go!"

Media meeting - "ok guys, we need something to fill the pages, and distract from sydney and gold coasts woes."
"How about 'Coach gets angry because support staff aren't doing their job' - not news at all!

"hawthorn coach gets angry because support staff aren't doing their job" - "better, but there's no kicker!"

"Hawthorn coach gets angry at support staff who happens to be female" - "that monster! Run a three page spread linking every minor issue he's ever had! Go!"

I think the story is that he's facing internal disciplinary action.

I think the story is that he's facing internal disciplinary action.

Not only that, but you'd think the team in the box has a high tolerance and are used to his demeanour, so for them to approach the bosses and complain, it must have been over the top (assuming its as reported)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree this was the inference. And I hope it is treated exactly the same. But unfortunately SJW culture won't stop this from being a 'violence against women' discussion on social media. I just hope the actual powers that be in the determination don't give special treatment because it was a female. It's irrelevant to me.

Link?

I recall clarko have some troubles after the 2008 ambush, and he got them back for a treble. This is prob just another challenge for him.

Mentioned this on a another thread in regard to what triggered him off...

The story goes he wanted to go down to ground level well before the siren went and hence wanted the stats/video stuff well before the respective quarters were over (Supposedly its standard for him to be given them at the end of the quarter).

This had various staff scrambling but not fast enough for his liking. This is what triggered him off. Everyone in the coaching box was pretty shocked.

Nothing physically happened however some staff were worried it was headed that way. Several staff alerted the Hawks hierarchy after the game of the incident which is rightly being taken very seriously - he will face disciplinary action.

The hawk hierarchy are concerned on two fronts. Firstly ensuring a safe workplace. Secondly ensuring that the club is able to retain its good people and that the game day staff are able to work as an effectively team.
I'll volunteer to get yelled at if he can bring so of those cups home for us!

I'll volunteer to get yelled at if he can bring so of those cups home for us!

Yeah, its like in Brisbane a couple of years ago when a flog kid was giving lip to everyone and Leppa grabbed him and told him to pull his f#%ken head in.

What should have happened: pull his head in and stop being a douche

What did happen: have a cry and complain to anyone who would listen about how mean Leppa is

Nek Minnit his career is over. Hmmmm.

Sadly Leppa's was too. Clarko could have coached that team and failed. At least now they are finally on the right track.

Yeah, its like in Brisbane a couple of years ago when a flog kid was giving lip to everyone and Leppa grabbed him and told him to pull his f#%ken head in.

What should have happened: pull his head in and stop being a douche

What did happen: have a cry and complain to anyone who would listen about how mean Leppa is

Nek Minnit his career is over. Hmmmm.

Sadly Leppa's was too. Clarko could have coached that team and failed. At least now they are finally on the right track.

You mean the player that admitted he had overstepped the line, copped his punishment and apologised?

He is an immortal.
But things will get ugly and he will get frustrated when they start losing...
Wont be pretty...
this is the fall out of a kick ass coach who has had free reign for the most part.

agreement of methods and attitude is in order.. the mantra of " I will" is reverted to " I might or I might not"..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back