Rumour Clarko facing disciplinary action

Remove this Banner Ad

Never been to the lobster cave. KB makes it sound awesome. And I feel like the discussion is still about as on topic as required given the quality of the rumour.

Abasi, how many glasses was it? Eleventy?
I was trialling a number of concoctions.:D

2 shots Vodka
1 shot Campari
1 shot Grand Marnier
A nip of apple juice.

Marnier on the rocks, always a ripper too.

PASSIONFRUIT UDL'S?

Gotta be careful with those passionfruit mixed drinks, likely to set Fiery Types right OFF.

r976311_10636820.jpg

this is the same attitude that saw Hawthorn not punish Luke Hodge for drink driving on the eve of the finals.

If they are successful, who gives a **** what bad s**t they do in real life.

#familyclub

They punished him more than the law did.

Your comment "saw Hawthorn not punish Luke Hodge for drink driving on the eve of the finals" is blatantly wrong.

but the dude's got entertainment written all over him so he cracks the spit or else spits the crakc and then it goes from there.

Handle bars aren't needed cos they are fluorescent. He knows it all by now... :thumbsu:
I feel like you're trying to communicate to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mentioned this on a another thread in regard to what triggered him off...

The story goes he wanted to go down to ground level well before the siren went and hence wanted the stats/video stuff well before the respective quarters were over (Supposedly its standard for him to be given them at the end of the quarter).

This had various staff scrambling but not fast enough for his liking. This is what triggered him off. Everyone in the coaching box was pretty shocked.

Nothing physically happened however some staff were worried it was headed that way. Several staff alerted the Hawks hierarchy after the game of the incident which is rightly being taken very seriously - he will face disciplinary action.

The hawk hierarchy are concerned on two fronts. Firstly ensuring a safe workplace. Secondly ensuring that the club is able to retain its good people and that the game day staff are able to work as an effectively team.

Fair points. I fear the loss of Fagan may be more telling than the loss of Mitchell or Lewis...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back