Rumour Clarko facing disciplinary action

Remove this Banner Ad

Alert for any plasterer on the Gold Coast, big job coming up.
now that is very funny.. but the boss is very temperamental about which walls are struck.. they have to be hard and yet will
create an impression... that is to be taken as a high rating slap of the hierarchy and will be chosen specifically to represent
just what exactly he is pissed off about.. it's exiting ..no exciting to see the passion...

:eek:

I made my post the night of this RUMOUR being posted on this site pretty sure. How could outside influences have launched a campaign from a rumour only just on a footy board? Nice strawman.

I was speculating and you know it -- Has the story broke yet widely, even? If it does during the week that's when you'd see the twitter and facebook drummings start. And I'll gladly link you if it is seen.

I made my post the night of this RUMOUR being posted on this site pretty sure. How could outside influences have launched a campaign from a rumour only just on a footy board? Nice strawman.

I was speculating and you know it -- Has the story broke yet widely, even? If it does during the week that's when you'd see the twitter and facebook drummings start. And I'll gladly link you if it is seen.

So you made it up. Thanks.

Not that fussed. If she is part of the team in the box, then she cops the same treatment as they all do. Should he lose his s**t at anyone?? Probably not, but he's hardly the first coach to lose it in the box, and he'll hardly be the last.

Probably shows that continual changes to the team in the box is starting to impact. I'm sure it will only take a few more weeks for everyone to be on the same page and it probably won't happen again
Its classic that it all turns to s**t now that its Yze and Bruce as his senior assistants

I agree this was the inference. And I hope it is treated exactly the same. But unfortunately SJW culture won't stop this from being a 'violence against women' discussion on social media. I just hope the actual powers that be in the determination don't give special treatment because it was a female. It's irrelevant to me.

It depends though doesn't it, on what was said? The reality is that discrimination against women in male dominant work places is a problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not really. we can just chuck on the 3peat DVDs and reminisce on the good times.

Would Freo like to rent a premiership cup?

Any supporter who says they aren't bothered when their team bottoms out is a bandwagoner or a liar

My post wasn't a troll it was a reality check, and after reading your board many posters feel the same way

The comp isn't designed to accommodate 2 or 3 teams at the top for years on end

I expect more silly posts like yours because School holidays have kicked in

North supporters are up and about bagging Hawthorn. Your team is going absolutely nowhere near the top 14 this year.

Or perhaps you thought you'd get all the way to the prelim again?

You've completely fabricated that second quote.

You must be upset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not surprised. Clarko is a flog person of the highest order.

Has a record of public altercation and just has short man syndrome.

I take absolute great joy in watching him and his Hawks fail every game this year.

Piss off Clarko

Yet for all that, his players love him and he's the most successful AFL coach in recent times.
I'd be happy for my coach to have a few shortcomings (pardon the pun), if he could deliver a threepeat.

Yet for all that, his players love him and he's the most successful AFL coach in recent times.
I'd be happy for my coach to have a few shortcomings (pardon the pun), if he could deliver a threepeat.
this is the same attitude that saw Hawthorn not punish Luke Hodge for drink driving on the eve of the finals.

If they are successful, who gives a * what bad s**t they do in real life.

#familyclub

this is the same attitude that saw Hawthorn not punish Luke Hodge for drink driving on the eve of the finals.

If they are successful, who gives a **** what bad s**t they do in real life.

#familyclub

Yes Lance, I'm sure Hawks are devastated that they aren't a #familyclub like Essendon who treat player and staff welfare as their number one priority.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back