Clarko @ it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Sacked T Thomas today , he just cant stop ruining young indigenous players lives.

first at hawthorn

now at norf
images

Tarryn Thomas got out lucky compared to others.

Sadly for Tim Kelly he ended up at West Coast. Talk about a career ruined.

Proof this oompa loompa needs to be sacked for being racist pig!

What did Alastair Clarkson say? North Melbourne coach faces scrutiny for comments to Jimmy Webster

What did Alastair Clarkson say? North Melbourne coach faces scrutiny for comments to [PLAYERCARD]Jimmy Webster[/PLAYERCARD]

What did Alastair Clarkson say? North Melbourne coach faces scrutiny for comments to Jimmy Webster© Provided by Sporting News
North Melbourne coach Alastair Clarkson is under investigation from the AFL for making a 'homophobic' slur to St Kilda player Jimmy Webster.

The comment was made by Clarkson to Webster after the Saints defender concussed North Melbourne skipper Jy Simpkin with a horrible bump.

Clarkson has apologised for making the comment but is waiting on possible sanction from the sport's governing body.

MORE: Jimmy Webster referred to AFL Tribunal: St Kilda defender in suspension trouble for Jy Simpkin bump

What did Alastair Clarkson say to Jimmy Webster?​

At quarter-time and shortly after Webster's hit on Simpkin, Clarkson confronted the St Kilda player before allegedly calling him a 'c***sucker' and stating he would be suspended by the AFL Tribunal.

The expletive-ridden tirade was heard by AFLW football boss Tess McManus, several players and fitness staff.

Webster's team-mate Dougal Howard responded to Clarkson's tirade, which saw more comments exchanged between the coach and St Kilda players.

Proof this oompa loompa needs to be sacked for being racist pig!

What did Alastair Clarkson say? North Melbourne coach faces scrutiny for comments to Jimmy Webster​

What did Alastair Clarkson say? North Melbourne coach faces scrutiny for comments to Jimmy Webster

What did Alastair Clarkson say? North Melbourne coach faces scrutiny for comments to Jimmy Webster© Provided by Sporting News
North Melbourne coach Alastair Clarkson is under investigation from the AFL for making a 'homophobic' slur to St Kilda player Jimmy Webster.

The comment was made by Clarkson to Webster after the Saints defender concussed North Melbourne skipper Jy Simpkin with a horrible bump.

Clarkson has apologised for making the comment but is waiting on possible sanction from the sport's governing body.

MORE: Jimmy Webster referred to AFL Tribunal: St Kilda defender in suspension trouble for Jy Simpkin bump

What did Alastair Clarkson say to Jimmy Webster?​

At quarter-time and shortly after Webster's hit on Simpkin, Clarkson confronted the St Kilda player before allegedly calling him a 'c***sucker' and stating he would be suspended by the AFL Tribunal.

The expletive-ridden tirade was heard by AFLW football boss Tess McManus, several players and fitness staff.

Webster's team-mate Dougal Howard responded to Clarkson's tirade, which saw more comments exchanged between the coach and St Kilda players.
why the hell are people so soft now days?
so what if he called him a cuksucker?? it was a horrible bump that hurt one of Clarko's teammates. In the ensuing melee that happened, what do you guys think the other North players were saying to Webster while their teammate twitched on the ground?

a) "I say! Bad show old chap"
b) "that bump was just not cricket"
or
c) "you mother******* campaigner" or similar words

why the hell are people so soft now days?
so what if he called him a cuksucker?? it was a horrible bump that hurt one of Clarko's teammates. In the ensuing melee that happened, what do you guys think the other North players were saying to Webster while their teammate twitched on the ground?

a) "I say! Bad show old chap"
b) "that bump was just not cricket"
or
c) "you mother******* campaigner" or similar words
He's not a bay flog where he can swear like a sailor, there are lots of impressionable young kids out at that ground listening to him go off his nut, It's not a good look.

Maybe Clarckson was horny and flirting? More likely he was trying to be insulting, and imputing negative connotations to a person by associating them with an action associated with homosexuality thus denigrating marginal groups.

Some internet tough guys are going with the "it's a joke" defense. Saw one guy on the main board run with "well I'm gay and I say its ok" like he was handing out n word passes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Clarckson was horny and flirting? More likely he was trying to be insulting, and imputing negative connotations to a person by associating them with an action associated with homosexuality thus denigrating marginal groups.

Some internet tough guys are going with the "it's a joke" defense. Saw one guy on the main board run with "well I'm gay and I say its ok" like he was handing out n word passes.
I wouldn't be surprised if his anger comes from repressed closeted feelings but good luck to him.

In the ensuing melee that happened, what do you guys think the other North players were saying to Webster while their teammate twitched on the ground?

What has that got to do with what the coach says 10 minutes later during the break? He shouldn’t be saying anything to the opposing players. Guy has zero self control and anger management issues and is a massive hypocrite to boot

If corksucker is a homophonic slur where do we put ead or eat a bag of dicks?

They’re in the imperative tense 🤷‍♂️

Last I was aware straight women suck utensils too. I'm sure sundry other classifications in the 63 fashionable sexuality splinters and/or gender identities are up for a gobby as well if the time is right.

At least Clarko didn't call him a knob jockey or a donut puncher. That would have been bad.

Last I was aware straight women suck utensils too. I'm sure sundry other classifications in the 63 fashionable sexuality splinters and/or gender identities are up for a gobby as well if the time is right.

At least Clarko didn't call him a knob jockey or a donut puncher. That would have been bad.
Cute, the "well akchewally" defence.

We all know what Clarko was saying, it was "gays are bad, and you're gay". 0/10 insult, lazy, cookie cutter, and self defeating.

You need to check your texts from old mate Tate, there's got to be something snappier for your 10 bucks a month.

Cute, the "well akchewally" defence.

We all know what Clarko was saying, it was "gays are bad, and you're gay". 0/10 insult, lazy, cookie cutter, and self defeating.

You need to check your texts from old mate Tate, there's got to be something snappier for your 10 bucks a month.

Any sentence that begins with "We all know" is clearly identifiable as the blitherings of a fanatic.

The species is doomed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back