Clarko @ it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Any sentence that begins with "We all know" is clearly identifiable as the blitherings of a fanatic.

The species is doomed.

THE WEST HAS FALLEN!

b2f.png

All species are doomed. We all know that.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

Glad you're back you old fart, finally a worthy opponent. The rest of these kids refuse to come down to my level.

THE WEST HAS FALLEN!

All species are doomed. We all know that.
It's a common mistake to assume that "saving the planet" is actually the same thing as humanity feeling smugly comfortable and being able to continue to breed at a criminally irresponsible rate; and getting a new device (formerly known as a phone) every year with which to take photos of themselves and to keep in constant connection with the rest of which ever cool kids club they favour on social media.

Other species will be fine, and the planet doesn't care exactly which species they turn out to be when the dust settles. So long as they aren't us.

Glad you're back you old fart, finally a worthy opponent. The rest of these kids refuse to come down to my level.

Don't assume that this means we will be taking warm showers together in the wee small hours of the morning...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why the hell are people so soft now days?
so what if he called him a cuksucker?? it was a horrible bump that hurt one of Clarko's teammates. In the ensuing melee that happened, what do you guys think the other North players were saying to Webster while their teammate twitched on the ground?

a) "I say! Bad show old chap"
b) "that bump was just not cricket"
or
c) "you mother******* campaigner" or similar words
I don't mind the coach having a crack. its just that this campaigner has history. Anyone who abuses a young umpire (child at the time) doesn't have a leg to stand on. If it was anyone else I[d say play on, but Clarko.... burned to many bridges for mine.

I did hear a friend who did some landscaping for Clarko at a very nice home looking over the bay in Smelbourne, say that Clarko was awesome. Helped out, grabbed a wheelbarrow and a shovel and talked to EACH of the guys there, they ALL felt like he was interested in their story. He has some good traits but, some, regrettably are unforgivable.

I don't mind the coach having a crack. its just that this campaigner has history. Anyone who abuses a young umpire (child at the time) doesn't have a leg to stand on. If it was anyone else I[d say play on, but Clarko.... burned to many bridges for mine.

I did hear a friend who did some landscaping for Clarko at a very nice home looking over the bay in Smelbourne, say that Clarko was awesome. Helped out, grabbed a wheelbarrow and a shovel and talked to EACH of the guys there, they ALL felt like he was interested in their story. He has some good traits but, some, regrettably are unforgivable.
you shouldnt look at it like that, history and all
look at it like this, if you were in a team and one of your teammates copped that hit, how would you react?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back