Clarko Sack Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread is about Alistair Clarkson, coach of Hawthorn, potentially being fired for being not good at coaching.

DanWA, supporter of the most drug filled club in the AFL: "Geelong are on drugs! Ablett killed a girl! Essendon are on drugs!"

Also Dan WA: "It is pretty much on topic".

You really are the dumbest campaigner on BigFooty aren't you Dan?

Your melts are embarrassing and you are an inbred wombat.

Thread is about Alistair Clarkson, coach of Hawthorn, potentially being fired for being not good at coaching.

DanWA, supporter of the most drug filled club in the AFL: "Geelong are on drugs! Ablett killed a girl! Essendon are on drugs!"

Also Dan WA: "It is pretty much on topic".

You really are the dumbest campaigner on BigFooty aren't you Dan?

Your melts are embarrassing and you are an inbred wombat.
Wow carlton supporters still exist

Nobody cares because geelong will do nothing in september again. Bookmark it
You can’t stop posting about us. You care! We know you care!
Besides, September isn’t really something the Weagles should concern themselves with this year.
We spanked you last week and you barely got past the suns yesterday.

You can’t stop posting about us. You care! We know you care!
Besides, September isn’t really something the Weagles should concern themselves with this year.
We spanked you last week and you barely got past the suns yesterday.
We'll take a year off. Geelong has had 8 off since Dank went to Essendon. This is your year to shine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to bed vesty

Thank you for the compliment - I wish I was half The poster Vesty is. He hooks more simpletons (including you) than most. I must admit, trolling you was fun to begin with, but you’re low iq has made it boring for me now. I’m gonna look for smarter prey I think. So I’ll bid you adieu, and thank you for the entertainment you’ve provided, and encourage you to enjoy the rest of “even if my team lose we still stay top of the ladder” day. :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you for the compliment - I wish I was half The poster Vesty is. He hooks more simpletons (including you) than most. I must admit, trolling you was fun to begin with, but you’re low iq has made it boring for me now. I’m gonna look for smarter prey I think. So I’ll bid you adieu, and thank you for the entertainment you’ve provided, and encourage you to enjoy the rest of “even if my team lose we still stay top of the ladder” day. :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::heart::heart::heart:
Lol self inflating your ego. So sad

Hahahaha you’re too cute. I own dan. He’s my biatch. I’d turn my attention to
Owning you also, but reading your posts, there’s zero challenge in it. You’re not very bright, witty or effective. Anyway, enjoy “even if my team lose we stay top of the ladder” day. Xo

The way you pump your ego up is straight up hilarious

Look forward to geelong being september easy beats

Much like the shemons and pies were for us 2018

Clarko's presser comments were pretty spot on...

2 teams playing below average footy, melbourne slightly better but by no means a "finals-like" performance by either team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back