Clarko the Cruel: Invoking rape, infant mortality and murder to smokescreen Hawthorn's failure?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's very generous S.B , by the way congratulations well deserved flag,back to the dwarf my honest opinion here is if Geelong had not gifted the Hawks the 2008 flag he would be coaching up the bush now.

Nobody gifted Hawthorn the flag, they just took it. The fact that you think it was your birthright doesn't change that.

Since the 2008 season he managed to miss the finals altogether in 09 when all the Hawk flogs here were predicting back to back,Buddy and Roughy to kick 100 each and we will go through undefeated.

Simply not true. I certainly didn't predict this.

I was just pointing out you missed a vital part when you were listing all the horrible things Clarkson has done.

As long as we all agree on this fact, then everything it grouse.

10>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 9 :thumbsu:

Carry on.

As predictable as foreskin cheese.

So long as the brain dead keep crediting the Dwarf for the 08 flag and not the fact it was one of the greatest chokes ever by us he will keep his job,and a wonderful Hawks list will finish as under achievers with the one flag.

By your logic Geelong are the underachievers, since you claim they choked, and Hawthorn didn't. So which is it?

3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1

You're comparing your greatest ever dynasty to Hawthorn's fourth or fifth best run why?

By your logic Geelong are the underachievers, since you claim they choked, and Hawthorn didn't. So which is it?

You're comparing your greatest ever dynasty to Hawthorn's fourth or fifth best run why?

I love how the Hawks are so quick to dismiss their current team by always defaulting to past glories.

With out the Geelong choke you would have nothing to show from this group,fact.

Are you talking of the zone years in a 12 team competition, Weet-bix packet flags at best,move on.

With out the Geelong choke you would have nothing to show from this group,fact.

You already said that, mate. The implication here is that Geelong have underperformed and Hawthorn have not. This is according to your own logic.

Are you talking of the zone years in a 12 team competition

Every club had zones as i recall, but the bulk of our talent was just picked from interstate including players such as Dunstall/Jarman/Buckenara/Platten/Hudson

Just trying to line up our club's respective great eras. 8 Grand Finals in 9 years, with 5 premierships rofl.

Only because your current team doesn't compare

Haha, no team compares to that effort, and I doubt any team will come close to matching it.

Still wont defend your current list. Not surprised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well stop deflecting and rise to the challenge then!

What challenge would that be? Bet it has nothing to do with your current group of underachieivers.

The challenge would be to stop deflecting and issue an attack in the first place, you obtuse piece of flotsam.

I'm saying your current team have underacheived. You'd rather talk about past eras than defend them.

I'm saying your current team have underacheived.

No, this is the first time you said that in this current conversation. However I did address this point with your fellow handbagger who claimed that Geelong choked in the 2008 Grand Final. Therefore we're up one premiership on expectations and haven't underachieved at all!

You'd rather talk about past eras than defend them.

Ah but there's nothing to defend them against, they're about on par with expectations imo. I know you will probably bring up five2fifty, but that's more of an aspirational target than anything else, similar to the Gold Coast lining up for a flag within 3 years or Brendon Gale declaring 70K members as a target for Richmond. Obviously you're not aware of the concept lol.

No, this is the first time you said that in this current conversation. However I did address this point with your fellow handbagger who claimed that Geelong choked in the 2008 Grand Final. Therefore we're up one premiership on expectations and haven't underachieved at all!

Ah but there's nothing to defend them against, they're about on par with expectations imo. I know you will probably bring up five2fifty, but that's more of an aspirational target than anything else, similar to the Gold Coast lining up for a flag within 3 years or Brendon Gale declaring 70K members as a target for Richmond. Obviously you're not aware of the concept lol.

So not making the finals after a flag, choking in the last quarter of a prelim and GF is ok. You obviously don't think much of he curret team if they've met expectations.

So not making the finals after a flag, choking in the last quarter of a prelim and GF is ok.

Haha, what is it with Geelong supporters and 'choking'? You're the one saying Hawthorn choked in a prelim, your fellow handbaggers said Geelong choked in a Grand Final. Seems like whenever an answer starts with the word "So", it's loaded with presuppositions like that.

As for 2009, I'm not surprised Hawthorn didn't make the finals, they had one of, if not the worst, injury run I've ever seen.

Again, something to defend would be good. All you've come up with so far are nebulous claims of 'choking'. Please tell me you have something more.

Haha, what is it with Geelong supporters and 'choking'? You're the one saying Hawthorn choked in a prelim, your fellow handbaggers said Geelong choked in a Grand Final. Seems like whenever an answer starts with the word "So", it's loaded with presuppositions like that.

As for 2009, I'm not surprised Hawthorn didn't make the finals, they had one of, if not the worst, injury run I've ever seen.

Again, something to defend would be good. All you've come up with so far are nebulous claims of 'choking'. Please tell me you have something more.

It's the old injury line your friggen pathetic.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back