Clarko the Cruel: Invoking rape, infant mortality and murder to smokescreen Hawthorn's failure?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because you want to compare Geelong and Hawthorn based on Geelong's most successful era and Hawthorn's third or fourth best run. If you're interested in making an even comparison on the two teams, you know where it is. :D

Never made a comparison. The comparison argument is just one you created so you could talk about the Hawk's dynasty and deflect from discussing your current team's lack of success.

Never made a comparison. The comparison argument is just one you created so you could talk about the Hawk's dynasty and deflect from discussing your current team's lack of success.

I didn't say you made the comparison in this case, I said you wanted to compare, or more accurately, you hopped onto yet another bandwagon, in this case youpickone's comparison of Geelong's greatest dynasty vs Hawthorn's third, fourth or fifth. And that's obviously what you did, it's not a matter of opinion, a simple read over the last two or three pages will confirm this. So the comparison wasn't made by me at all, it was by YPO's '3>>>1' post :) But that was the smallest of your errors.

Hence why I decided to simply match up each club's best ever dynasty, an even comparison which you took exception to simply because it doesn't favour Geelong :D

In other words, you went with a skewed comparison and when it was evened up you started pointing fingers. Pretty pathetic and not subtle enough that everyone following this conversation didn't notice your welch. :oops:

No surprises you don't know what a strawman is either.

Right here, *******.

I know you will probably bring up five2fifty, but that's more of an aspirational target than anything else, similar to the Gold Coast lining up for a flag within 3 years or Brendon Gale declaring 70K members as a target for Richmond. Obviously you're not aware of the concept lol.

Your response when called out was even more pissweak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any of these good folk familiar from the Geelong side back in the 1870's.

158992_Large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back