Rumour Clarko to coach Gold Coast in 2018

You're probably right , we'll beat you by a lot more than that in the years to come .
But that might not be Clarkson's problem for much longer ... :D

Carlton only just managed to beat a Hawthorn team by 7 points who were missing eight of it's best 22 players with injury.

Also Clarkson is contracted for another two more years. If Gold Coast want him, they have to cough up their 2017 first round pick as part of the exchange. :D

Jul 25, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm going all out here for the afl conspiracy but based on all the rumours...

I reckon they gonna appoint a legends coaching team with Clarkson, Thompson, Malthouse, Roos, Matthews, Blight, Williams and Sheedy. Covers nearly every grand final back to the 90s.
Is free medication for Alzheimer's part of the deal?

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Carlton only just managed to beat a Hawthorn team by 7 points who were missing eight of it's best 22 players with injury.

Also Clarkson is contracted for another two more years. If Gold Coast want him, they have to cough up their 2017 first round pick as part of the exchange. :D

And also offer Wright and May.

And give the mad midget a 10 year contract as Chairman.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
hey hey thongs are just to funny to muck around with...

can you hear me pointing a finger.. sometimes it is hanging on a thread and then at other times it is
telling you that you are absolutely telling it not like it is... gruesome... o_O

#hawthornfan

Draftee
Sep 1, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
hell no!!.. assif no offense but i dont reckon he is that desperate.. he luvs the hawks n he said few weeks/months ago that hawthorn r jus going thru wat they did in 2008.. i reckon he wants to c hawthorn win another premiership again!!..
n coaching collingwood, richmond, goldcoast, west coast whereva else yas think he is goin i think he punches enuff walls jus coaching hawthorn.. stress overload!!!

Back