Premiership Player
Suspended
Jan 8, 2006
QLD
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bushrangers,Storm,MVFC,MU
they will come over together. Clarkson will def coach us i think, good chance he will bring buddy over when his contract ends. Buddy can have the number 18.

they will come over together. Clarkson will def coach us i think, good chance he will bring buddy over when his contract ends. Buddy can have the number 18.
:D Next you'll be telling us that Half Tonne Dad has signed a 3 year contract with North to be our dietitian.

Did you also mention, that the Goal Umpire that looks like Travis Varcoe will also join our club to help us kick more goals, and show us 2 fingers instead of 1, even if it might be 1 :D haha :thumbsu:

I wonder if Cousins will still be playing for us then?

I'm sure our new fitness and conditioning coach Robert Harvey will get the best out of him.

:D Next you'll be telling us that Half Tonne Dad has signed a 3 year contract with North to be our dietitian.

Well, he was working as personal trainer for Leigh Brown and apparently the club were stoked with the result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you sure that Buddy wouldn't want to keep Shane Clayton's prestigious number 23?

Wait for the Hawks to get a sniff of this. First potential six star thread of the off-season.

Yeah and Hawthorn will ask for a 100% share in the club and we'll probably give it to them.

Yep, true. And I'll marry Jennifer Hawkins tomorrow only to divorce 4 days later to marry Jessica Biel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back