Rumour Clarkson>Fagan? Left field rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

So whats the go with this...odd call?
294003276_5264722443605584_5643057489444623395_n.jpg

Could see Fages move into Swanny‘s job as CEO a job he’s more than qualified for with Clarkson as the head coach perhaps just wishful thinking though
Players, captain, assistant coach, coach - you want Kennett next out of interest?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’d have to not win the flag though. No coach wants to take over a premiership team. Only one way to go and by the sounds of it Clarkson is pretty hungry for more pats on the back and being the greatest person to ever live

Hutchy bring this up makes it interesting he obviously got the news from somewhere most Likely Liam Pickering whom I’m pretty sure still manages Clarkson

The problem with BS rumours, which are mostly invented by the AFL media purely to feed this monster known as 'daily content', is that they encourage other BS rumours - for example the fact that Pickering has not managed Clarkson's affairs for many years...

Hutchy bring this up makes it interesting he obviously got the news from somewhere most Likely Liam Pickering whom I’m pretty sure still manages Clarkson
What Hutch actually said was it was from 'left field' which means he was just spit balling on a wild idea. Further that IF this was to happen it would have to be driven by Fagan. It's not actually 'news', its what happen on your 4th glass of whiskey in 1hr. Slow week I guess.

What Hutch actually said was it was from 'left field' which means he was just spit balling on a wild idea. Further that IF this was to happen it would have to be driven by Fagan. It's not actually 'news', its what happen on your 4th glass of whiskey in 1hr. Slow week I guess.
It doesn’t have be this year you know Fagan is out of Contract next year

Clarko will take our training sessions on Monday (he might be able to fit the odd session in with Port as well, time allowing). Then he catches the kite up to Brisbane Tuesday morning to oversee the Lions session that afternoon, and then will fly to Sydney to organise the GWS supporters pie and pasty night each Thursday.

Not yet confirmed which club he will coach on matchdays however.

Clarko will take our training sessions on Monday (he might be able to fit the odd session in with Port as well, time allowing). Then he catches the kite up to Brisbane Tuesday morning to oversee the Lions session that afternoon, and then will fly to Sydney to organise the GWS supporters pie and pasty night each Thursday.

Eagles fans want in on this

North Melbourne of course.
He's a genius that man!

Clarkson will be announced as North Melbournes new coach by Thursday 4th August ...

Pickering hasn’t managed Clarkson since 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back