Coach Clarkson has left the building

Remove this Banner Ad

New thread, to discuss news or insights.

None of the rubbish from the last few pages of the previous thread belongs here.

Im really interested in how the next 18 months goes.

Clarko's right that you can't separate 'now' and 'future' as simply as was first flagged. For future state you want to be playing guys now to find out how they go.

If you think the game is moving in a certain direction versus another there will be a lot of micro decisions along the way that support it or inhibit.

Would be great if Clarko shifted to a genuine 'coaching' of the coach style where he stopped making decisions over time and just prompted the right thinking and questions to guide Sam and the others away from blind spots

Seeing as the last thread was closed, I just wanted to pick up from the Dicko snippet on Fox and say I ******* love you Dicko. That was amazing. :heart:
If they want a credible source speak to the guys in the media that are very close to both Sam and Clarko like Dicko who has his finger on the pulse with this stuff. Absolutely smashed Caro and with good reason. She has been trying to tear this club down for years and she has been exposed for the fraud she is. These guys don't know Clarko from a bar of soap if they did they wouldn't even be trying to muck rake with this garbage and take everyone for their word. Same goes for Sam.

"Sam Mitchell needs to be very careful about what he says about his premiership coach"

Perhaps the journalists should start being a bit more careful about what they say?
Or maybe they just don't think they need to be?

Honestly it's such a filthy profession. I've backed Caro up so many times but this is just crap.
If you want to do an expose on Hawthorn and the decisions they've made or how the board operates then do it. Give me some solid stuff to judge the club on for better or worse.

But giving public warnings like she's running H Block in Pentridge without actually saying who made what decision or why? Come on. Grow up. She's completely lost perspective here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All that insipid Caroline Wilson does is try to conjure conflict out of any situation that arises
no matter how stable that situation appears to be. She actually knows very little about the
game itself. Eddie was accused yesterday of having "relevance deprivation syndrome" well
Wilson.......
It will never be her fault, her sources were wrong.

You know what I want purely for selfishly trivial reasons?

Clarko to sign a one-year extension in a coaching director role at the end of 2022. Not because he owes us anything or because I don't think Mitch will be ready to take over, but after a year of fever-pitch media Clarko conspiracies seeing egg on so many faces would be absolutely exquisite.

Huddo tried to bait Jordan Lewis last night as well , what a grub.

Glad Derm went on the attack ......King looked facinated by it all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back