Coach Clarkson has left the building

Remove this Banner Ad

Too much emotion. Not a troll... Just a monster snowflake
[/QUOT
Ok lol, it’s interesting to read the responses. Mostly just personal attacks because some of you guys are just sheep and essentially have no idea. Umm, where do I begin? The fact that there is an argument about this is good because that implies you may actually care. No, I’m a long time supporter, the ‘89 grand final and the ‘line in the sand’ game ensures that I certainly don’t barrack for those teams. Haha and yes it did escalate quickly. FYI a snowflake has no resilience and certainly wouldn’t go against the grain and stand up for what they believe in. How did Collingwood go? Got into a grand final and then due to mismanagement dismissed Malthouse who was an excellent coach. I apologise for my spelling, but maybe you can look at the bigger picture and tell me their ladder positions for years from that point. I certainly don’t need beer or breast milk to understand the juxtaposition there. Master coach replaced by star player, poor results for years. I’m sure some of you guys could do a much better job and present well at a press conference afterwards but unfortunately what you do on the PlayStation doesn’t count. Everyone must be on the same page to win flags, from the ‘boot studder’ to the ceo. When the ruckman/captain (who I’m a big fan of and he supported Clarko) has to represent the players internally to say they’re receiving mixed messages and things are falling apart there’s obviously a problem. This ridiculous assumption that we interacted with SM at a function and didn’t like what we saw is just stupid. In no way would we ever besmirch a person’s reputation to score cheap points, lol, don’t worry, everyone’s entitled to make mistakes. Please be aware that I’m talking about a number of incidents in broad terms in order to preserve anonymity and I hope he works on his character and for your sake this gamble pays off. To finish, nice meme mate but is it too late? You do have the right to demand better from this club. Oh, and I’m not squealing like a pig, for some reason that’s what your mum does when I’m giving it to her! Is that ‘elite’ enough for you? You did ask for more :0)

Ok lol, it’s interesting to read the responses. Mostly just personal attacks because some of you guys are just sheep and essentially have no idea. Umm, where do I begin? The fact that there is an argument about this is good because that implies you may actually care. No, I’m a long time supporter, the ‘89 grand final and the ‘line in the sand’ game ensures that I certainly don’t barrack for those teams. Haha and yes it did escalate quickly. FYI a snowflake has no resilience and certainly wouldn’t go against the grain and stand up for what they believe in. How did Collingwood go? Got into a grand final and then due to mismanagement dismissed Malthouse who was an excellent coach. I apologise for my spelling, but maybe you can look at the bigger picture and tell me their ladder positions for years from that point. I certainly don’t need beer or breast milk to understand the juxtaposition there. Master coach replaced by star player, poor results for years. I’m sure some of you guys could do a much better job and present well at a press conference afterwards but unfortunately what you do on the PlayStation doesn’t count. Everyone must be on the same page to win flags, from the ‘boot studder’ to the ceo. When the ruckman/captain (who I’m a big fan of and he supported Clarko) has to represent the players internally to say they’re receiving mixed messages and things are falling apart there’s obviously a problem. This ridiculous assumption that we interacted with SM at a function and didn’t like what we saw is just stupid. In no way would we ever besmirch a person’s reputation to score cheap points, lol, don’t worry, everyone’s entitled to make mistakes. Please be aware that I’m talking about a number of incidents in broad terms in order to preserve anonymity and I hope he works on his character and for your sake this gamble pays off. To finish, nice meme mate but is it too late? You do have the right to demand better from this club. Oh, and I’m not squealing like a pig, for some reason that’s what your mum does when I’m giving it to her! Is that ‘elite’ enough for you? You did ask for more :0)

Oooooh. I got a big one

I can see why Sam might have treated you poorly, he knows a Grade A ******* when he sees one. 😂

Gotta be 300+ words there, yet not a coherent thought was shared or a single point made.

Oh, waiter - I ordered the soup, not the word salad.

I can see why Sam might have treated you poorly, he knows a Grade A ******* when he sees one. 😂
Lmao 🤣 so responding to all you keyboard warriors with the stupid comments you’ve made apparently I’m not allowed to retort. Apparently that’s called a ‘word salad’. I’m sorry you got nothing out of the response and I have not aspired to reach the giddying heights of your glowing discourse. You got nothing out of it? Haha what did I say about Collingwood? And I’m sure it takes one to know one as far Grade A ****! Hey I’ve won awards on this forum after 3 years of concise informed opinion 🤣. But all that has been stripped away and I’m back to being a draftee. Lol, I’m sorry ‘strapping young lad’! Did that guy’s mum give that name to you? Surely you didn’t call yourself that, hahaha you’re a tool. 😁 have a look at your initial response, “I think we know who the troll is” lmao 😂. So that’s a call to bring the jackels in is it? No discussion of the issue just a pile on. You guys obviously know what you’re talking about. And I’m sure SM will bask in the warm glow of your support! Hahaha but hang on (!?!) we haven’t had this much success since the ‘80’s and you turned on Clarko real fast. Mmmm could it be that you’re all mindless lemmings, sheep? With no loyalty, back bone or independent thought? And stop picking on this guy’s poor mother! As moderator you shouldn’t allow such things! She’s not even sure if you guys even did have sex! She said you grunted and groaned but it was over really fast and she didn’t even feel a thing! But for some reason you left the toilet block like you were some sort of conquering hero and that you’ve been calling yourself that ever since! 😄 Have a nice day!

Lmao 🤣 so responding to all you keyboard warriors with the stupid comments you’ve made apparently I’m not allowed to retort. Apparently that’s called a ‘word salad’. I’m sorry you got nothing out of the response and I have not aspired to reach the giddying heights of your glowing discourse. You got nothing out of it? Haha what did I say about Collingwood? And I’m sure it takes one to know one as far Grade A ****! Hey I’ve won awards on this forum after 3 years of concise informed opinion 🤣. But all that has been stripped away and I’m back to being a draftee. Lol, I’m sorry ‘strapping young lad’! Did that guy’s mum give that name to you? Surely you didn’t call yourself that, hahaha you’re a tool. 😁 have a look at your initial response, “I think we know who the troll is” lmao 😂. So that’s a call to bring the jackels in is it? No discussion of the issue just a pile on. You guys obviously know what you’re talking about. And I’m sure SM will bask in the warm glow of your support! Hahaha but hang on (!?!) we haven’t had this much success since the ‘80’s and you turned on Clarko real fast. Mmmm could it be that you’re all mindless lemmings, sheep? With no loyalty, back bone or independent thought? And stop picking on this guy’s poor mother! As moderator you shouldn’t allow such things! She’s not even sure if you guys even did have sex! She said you grunted and groaned but it was over really fast and she didn’t even feel a thing! But for some reason you left the toilet block like you were some sort of conquering hero and that you’ve been calling yourself that ever since! 😄 Have a nice day!
tl;dr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1637582727657.png

I'm heading over to the Lions board. I hear the entertainment the moderators over there hire for the off season is far superior to this board.

Seriously,. What's going on?!!

Okay. Put simply - and please answer without the diatribe.

What age was Sam during this alleged incident that made you call him out?

Oh, petal, the thesaurus has its uses, I'll grant you. But the word is jackal, not jackel.

The entire payout (not counting any entitlements) was counted in this year’s financial position, reducing the club’s profit from over $1m to $255,474.
The Hawks say they have re-jigged their football department to ensure that the payout - which is allowed to be spread over three years - does not hinder them from spending on football in 2022 and 2023. Next year, the soft cap will rise slightly to about $6.5m.
Hawthorn’s revamped post-Clarkson football department will allocate more resources to development, in a reflection of their younger list profile and greater investment in the draft. Their coaching numbers will increase by one.
Hawthorn chief executive Justin Reeves said the club had accounted for Clarkson’s payout in the 2021 financial year, which ended on October 31.
“We dealt with all this financially in the year just over,” he said.

Good news.

The entire payout (not counting any entitlements) was counted in this year’s financial position, reducing the club’s profit from over $1m to $255,474.
The Hawks say they have re-jigged their football department to ensure that the payout - which is allowed to be spread over three years - does not hinder them from spending on football in 2022 and 2023. Next year, the soft cap will rise slightly to about $6.5m.
Hawthorn’s revamped post-Clarkson football department will allocate more resources to development, in a reflection of their younger list profile and greater investment in the draft. Their coaching numbers will increase by one.
Hawthorn chief executive Justin Reeves said the club had accounted for Clarkson’s payout in the 2021 financial year, which ended on October 31.
“We dealt with all this financially in the year just over,” he said.

Good news.

$300K each year in the soft cap wouldn't really effect too greatly. So other than the PR hit which was really bad, i don't think the club handled it too bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back