Injury Clarkson recovers from Guillain-Barre syndrome (autoimmune disorder); starts coaching from 30/6/2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure the chiro can back that up with complete peer reviewed scientific papers. I see a chiro regularly but boy it shits me when they go on their anti vaccine rants. Does yours still try and link autism to vaccines as well? "Crack my back and STFU" should be your reply.
mine talks footy he may be a blues man but he does not talk the anti vaccine lucky he don't cause i would say my piece on that

As an opposition supporter ive never really warmed to the angry little Ant. But nobody would wish this on anybody. So I hope they have picked it up early enough so he can have a speedy recovery. I'll admit that he is a damn good coach:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Get well soon Clarko.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard from someone completely in-the-know of the whole story, how it started from feeling minor pins and needles in his legs / feet to where he is now. Apparently has surprised people with the recovery he's already made, but by no means out of the woods.

Get well soon Clarko, a genuine Hawk legend.

Heard from someone completely in-the-know of the whole story, how it started from feeling minor pins and needles in his legs / feet to where he is now. Apparently has surprised people with the recovery he's already made, but by no means out of the woods.

Get well soon Clarko, a genuine Hawk legend.
It sounds like he got on it very quickly and so the damage isn't as bad as it could've been if left untreated for a longer period.

Not sure if anyone has already asked this question sorry if it's already been asked

Scenario one

If Hawthorn were to win the Premiership this year and Brendon Bolton was the coach on the day , would/should Clarko get a coaches premiership medal also ?

Scenario two

If Hawthorn were to win the Premiership and Clarko was coach on the day , would/should Bolton get a coaches premiership medal also ?

What do you all think ?

I have no doubt that Clarko if coach on the day would get Bolton up to the presentation and vice versa , like Worsfold did with Cousins in 2006

Not sure if anyone has already asked this question sorry if it's already been asked

Scenario one

If Hawthorn were to win the Premiership this year and Brendon Bolton was the coach on the day , would/should Clarko get a coaches premiership medal also ?

Scenario two

If Hawthorn were to win the Premiership and Clarko was coach on the day , would/should Bolton get a coaches premiership medal also ?

What do you all think ?

I have no doubt that Clarko if coach on the day would get Bolton up to the presentation and vice versa , like Worsfold did with Cousins in 2006
Given a player could play every game but the GF and not get a medal if his team wins it then I think it would apply to coaches also. Coach on the day gets the accolade.

Just watched Clarko's video message on the AFL website and I am sooo glad he is feeling better, he is one of my favorite characters in the league (especially when he is putting a fist through walls :rolleyes:) and what he did for my club in the early 2000's I feel in hindsight after what he has done for you that he was a big part in Port's premiership in 2004 (even though he left a few weeks earlier) and was devastated about his illness especially after Dean Bailey but if he is half the fighter that he is in the coaches box then I expect to see him back sooner than later.:thumbsu:

Great stuff Clarko. I hope the media give him the rest he deserves. Easy to do now but if his layoff extends for a lengthy period I can sense Robo, Barrett and co circling around for a story.
Get well soon.

Just watched Clarko's video message on the AFL website and I am sooo glad he is feeling better, he is one of my favorite characters in the league (especially when he is putting a fist through walls :rolleyes:) and what he did for my club in the early 2000's I feel in hindsight after what he has done for you that he was a big part in Port's premiership in 2004 (even though he left a few weeks earlier) and was devastated about his illness especially after Dean Bailey but if he is half the fighter that he is in the coaches box then I expect to see him back sooner than later.:thumbsu:
i thought he was a part of your gf too at the time and felt sad they would not let him stay till after it
[not sure if he had a choice or not on not being there for that gf but thought he did not but could be wrong]
he did a lot for you guys for sure and we thank you for him :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back