Prediction Clarkson says he can win a premiership within 4 years

Remove this Banner Ad

The team is becoming ultra flexible and that is bad for a one position player unless you are out and out star like Mitchell. It might get hard

With being flexible. Replacements don't need to be like for like. If Frawley stratts Birchall Cyril omeara were available, I'm afraid Schoey Henderson whitecross duryea and Langford would be most under pressure

They've been immense value these past few weeks and surely fitness and form comes into it

yea spot on our flexibility was a key to us winning our 3 peat team found it so hard to lockdown on certain players or setups it was always changing game to game and qtr to qtr if needed. we are quickly getting that back.

i think doc might be safe depending on poppy and stewart development he looks good in that role. poppy may go to lions or g.w.s
schoey safe for now he playing his role alternatives ? vickery yuk, intresting what happens when ceglar ready next season

5 more to go boys we are still a chance. sydney and richmond will be big games, imagine playing the dogs in the last round for a spot in the 8. l hodge that would be crazy.

so every clarkson interview lately he keeps bringing up the free agents and we will push hard, a few injurys and return to form with key players and where back in the mix. there keeping very quiet, there was d,martin links,rockcliff,maybe a trade for l whitfield (breust and poppY)
but i cant work out who it is nothing solid, i am backing clarkson to land a defender and a juicy steak in the midfield in the off season

Why would you get pittard and lever when you have sicily. We definatly need 1 not both sicily showing alot of promise as a gun halfback.
We need to offer sicily a fair amount of coin to keep him!!! Carlton are right into him. Plus you left out birchall
Absolutely, it's a 2019 team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back