News Clarkson to step away from football indefinitely

Remove this Banner Ad

wow

Paywalled. Why is he supposedly stepping away?

NMFC Club statement says Alastair is taking time to focus on his physical and mental health, and specifically says the toll of the Hawthorn Racism investigation is the reason.

Scared Dick Miller GIF by filmeditor

They ******* got him. What a cooked country we live in, where you're now guilty until proven innocent, or should that be "mediated", and anyone who makes an accusation is deemed by the entire media as a "victim".

Absolutely cooked country.
Yep absolute bullshit especially if he didn't do anything wrong

Caroline Wilson has been trying to get him for years now, she will be jumping with joy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep absolute bullshit especially if he didn't do anything wrong

Caroline Wilson has been trying to get him for years now, she will be jumping with joy
It's not just him or even just these three - we live in a society that happily ignores the right to presumption of innocence, led by a largely woke media who crucify anyone from a "majority" when they get the chance. (edit: this coming from a guy who's never voted for libs and previously voted greens many times)

Regardless of personal opinions, how many times was it published that Higgins was a victim of rape?
Or that these former players were "victims"?

Pathetic country and that's on us for staying silent and allowing this giant guilt trip to happen

North can't take a trick.
Must be a tough club to support and play for at the moment
It's taking its toll lol
For a while I could hang my hat on, "we played prelims only X years ago", but that X is getting further and further away

I'd say that's the last we see of Clarko as a coach.
Absolutely no chance. You think a guy like Clarkson is going to let this be how he ends his career? Unless he is found guilty by a jury in an actual court case and not the complete kangaroo court (no pun intended) he will burn for another premiership badly so he can be remembered as the greatest coach ever. The guy is a champion and thinks like one.

Back