Clash of Clans

Remove this Banner Ad

The personal break time (PBT) is the worst part of the update.

I got kicked off yesterday. After 6 mins(?) I was allowed back on for 15 minutes. Then I was kicked again. This happened 3 times because I was not attacked when I was logged off.

I'm at a loss as to how this is good for the game. It does not promote extended periods of play.

As for getting a shield. I moved all my trash buildings in front of the easiest route to the DE storage. Always get the 30% for a shield now.

Yeah I think I'm pretty much out due to their decision to remove farming. I play casually and now its just not worth it. Uninstalled.

I'm only a TH8 and in a small clan of about 10 people, just friends and family. Been something to do on lunch breaks, dunny etc. I've always been a farmer, I don't are for trophies as I just play to build my base for our wars every weekend. Not sure how much longer I will play now though since I can't effectively farm anymore. I guess just waiting for a TH10 to wipe me out using less tha half of their army and not giving me a shield. Seems like a move to encourage more gemming IMO. This personal break thing is stupid too. I hardly go on for longer than collecting resources and donating troops.

I don't know if any of you guys have it but Clash Of Lords 2 is a much better game than CoC. It's a much faster game, as you don't have to wait for your army to build every time you want to attack. I quit CoC over a year ago, and solely play CoL2.

Don't mind the changes. Not much different to how i used to play except shields aren't free anymore from snipes.
Only 2 improvements I would like to see:
A drastic increase in the loot bonus of around 40%.
A reduction in the amount your shield decreases when you make an attack. I can only make 3 attacks from a 12 hour shield before my base is up for grabs. 3 steps forward 1step back is too big of a penalty..

Don't mind the upadate at all. Am constantly winning defences too. Just log on and find yourself a solid trophy base.

Farming is a flawed system and now makes you actually play the game not farm farm farm snd then pick up a cheap shield to hide behind.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

As a max th10 upgrading to th11 I've been able to get a tonne of de without losing too much. I'm winning 90% of my defences and losing little if any de. I'm also gaining tonnes of trophies I've gone from 2400 odd to 2900 in a couple of days whilst I continually target bases with over 3k de and lose trophies each time.

People like me have definitely got an advantage over the lower th's who get dominated every raid and can no longer farm. However, you should be able to raid 3 times if not more before you're attacked and make more then you lose each time.

AQ AI is ****ed.
I no longer see anything under th9. Not once have I seen one since the update.

They need to change the bonuses back to how they were instead of need a full army to attack and win.

Supercell need to start to think up a way to crack down on cheating campaigners who use xmod in clan wars. Takes out the fun in it when the other clan have had half a dozen practice hits on your base before they attack you in war.
It's not smart strategy it's cheating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a hack so you can practice attacks on other teams base before attacking in war.
They just get a low level player to drop troops to get the map and you can have as many practice hits you want on external app

it also bots the th snipe. So while theryre offline the cheating pricks are nexting away getting the win bonus.

I saw one them sooking on the forums how his bot is wasting gold nexting :D

Pretty lame to use it, takes out all enjoyment really and any game skill.

Same as those who use those auto head shot hacks in FPS MP. What's the point? I guess some just want those statistics to look good

Supercell have really screwed the pooch with this update.
My shield has been down for over 3 days and I haven't been attacked once. This wouldn't normally be a problem, but farming is completely dead.

Supercell need to start to think up a way to crack down on cheating campaigners who use xmod in clan wars. Takes out the fun in it when the other clan have had half a dozen practice hits on your base before they attack you in war.
It's not smart strategy it's cheating.
This whole update is based around screwing xmodders out of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back