Competition Clash Of the Jumpers- Sydney | RELOADED

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
Your challenge is to design a working alternative design for Sydney, that will resolve potential jumper clashes against other AFL clubs of similar colours.

Basic Rules
- Maximum two entries per person
- Lets keep things original- try not to do something that's already been done. No former or existing designs, though inspiration from these ideas is allowed.
- Shorts and Socks are NOT mandatory
- Non club colours are permitted. (EG- Mero's Green Essendon Jumper)
- Other questions involving competition logistics will be answered below.

Each competition and poll will run for 1 week, subjective to interest.

Honour Roll

Adelaide- Craegus
Port- Cody_
Geelong- Cody_ /The Cheesecake
Fremantle- lmach
Hawthorn- Crow28
Footscray- Fancyscum
Sydney- ????

I was fairly sure that the standard v design will show up a fair bit, so I have decided to spice it up with some hoops that go back to South Melbourne's Original design and the Opera house subtly placed on the back.
vj180NS.png

Another V Based top.... a bit similar to Fancy Scum let me know if I need to change it.
Syd Comp.jpg

WzhjuSk.jpg

Firstly it isn't a copy of the first Sydney away jumper. The logo is much larger on the front of the jumper, using the Bob Skilton jumper of last year and the 30 years in Sydney jumper as guides to were the V will be. The back of the jumper is all white with red numbers, opposite to the all red with white numbers of the usual Sydney jumper. This is a jumper that a salute to the old South Melbourne but still says that they are Sydney. To be worn in Melbourne when possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back