Class of 2013 Who is the best? Kelly, Bontempelli, Cripps, Crouch or Merrett?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Bont has a premiership medal and was a big factor in the year.

2. Kelly is an outright gun standing apart from other stars of a side that has had some finals wins and good preformances in them.

3. Crisps trying to carry Carlton on his own is tough but not unoticed.

4. Merrett has showed signs of a good player in a team that has struggled to make the finals this decade.

5. I don't notice Crouch too much so.

I don't think you could make a reasonable case for Merrett or Crouch being the best, so they should be removed from the poll before the thread is locked.

Crouch is a beast, really good player. Is he as good as Bont/Merrett? Probably not. Has he performed at their level and more consistently for the past year and a half? I think so.

Cripps over Kelly, but it's close and I'd take Kelly out of all of them at WC, he's what we need more than Cripps.

Ben Brown.

As in any club would want him, he'd be an asset in your new team, he's proven, and he's probably going to get a bit better.

Cripps v Kelly is a hard one. Don't watch much footy from GWS but it seems he hasn't really improved on last year or really kept the form, whereas Cripps had a great first couple of years, stagnated and didn't do a huge amount, and now he's one of the best mids in the comp. Either way you'd want em but I'll go Cripps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back