Universal Love Classic Carlton Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey everyone

We'll be showcasing as many of our favourite wins as we enter this new reality.

What better start than the 2017 thriller against the GWS Giants in 2017

Was there.

T'was awesome.

Round 3, 2001

Late outs, SOS, Kouta, Bradley

Still one of my favourite victories...

Wish we had someone like Hoops right now

Was there

Another reason this is so good is obvs cause * got booted out and we got in due to that but the comeback and clinical footy at stages in that 4th.. amazzzzzin.

2015 was a s**t year but this was a pretty good game to be at, Crippa's no look handball to Bell is superb, Docherty's mark at the end.

Geelong has been one of those teams growing up that I have rarely seen us beat and between Gibbs literally giving it his all and the captain out of the game early on, this was so sweet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 3, 2001

Late outs, SOS, Kouta, Bradley

Still one of my favourite victories...

Wish we had someone like Hoops right now

Was there too and one of my faves

Awesome win that one - from memory all our leaders stood up that day. And I reckon we might've been a man down early on, too.

Will never forget the lack of sportsmanship shown by Stevie J and Toby Greene. End of the game, no handshakes, and they've effectively run to the top of the players race, at the other end of the ground. Waited about 5 minutes for their team mates who were happy enough to mingle with Carlton players. Dickheads.

Was a great 5 minutes though - reckon they heard me giving it to them from the other side of the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back