Classic Mini SNES

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently In a weeks time the hacker released a screen shot of him running Chrono Trigger.
Yeah I am following it quite closely. Looks like there is ways to manually add games but I don't really want to go editing .ini files.

How does the hack work?
Basically plug the SNES into your PC and run the program. Its pretty quick and painless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It allows you connect 8Bitdo wireless controllers

dims

Do these work well with the SNES Mini?

This is superb, like a fine wine, i drank that wine...

but it needs turtles in time and NBA Jam.

Yeah, and Bubsy.

Sorry, I'll show myself out.

Super punch out just as i remember it, still cant bear Piston Hurricane

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Same. The first part of the fight against him is super easy, but then he goes super saiyan and destroys me every time. It's like I can't go from blocking to dodging fast enough!

Same. The first part of the fight against him is super easy, but then he goes super saiyan and destroys me every time. It's like I can't go from blocking to dodging fast enough!
Seriously? You just block low high low high low high until to stops. Then smash him.

Loving this so far. Got mine Monday. Maria kart for an hour or 2 Monday. Punch out last night for an hour or so. Up to the big guy who spits and head butts. Only issue so far is the mininess of the cord. Have to sit too close to big tv and can only play for about an hour before my neck starts killing me. Will look at one of these wireless controllers and start working through the rest of the games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back