Classic Mini SNES

Remove this Banner Ad

Donkey kong country can GAGF

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Too hard ? Gotta build up your lives to afford crappy deaths by mistimed jumps. I hovered between 11 - 18 lives during my play through.

And its the game I'm most in love with in this collection (smw, super punch out and super castlevania iv the next best). Graphics look great, still think the under water stages look the best.

Played though a few hours of DK (from my first save) and game overed on King K Rool. It took me back to half way through the game cause I didn't save :(

Any recommendations for old gems to add that I may have forgotten?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• adventures of batman and robin
  • earthworm Jim
  • uniracers
  • zombies ate my neighbours
  • sparkster
  • shadowrun
  • mortal kombat
  • r-type
  • turtles in time
  • Jurassic park
  • xmen
  • NBA jam
  • choplifter III
  • syndicate
  • ren n stimpy
  • NHL hockey
  • Demons crest
  • Tiny toons basketball
  • Super international cricket
  • SimCity
A heap more I haven't mentioned..

So a few more came to mind that I don't think have been listed. Haven't played some of these in a long time so not sure how they stand up today.

- All the Star Wars games
- Harvest Moon
- Desert Strike
- Jungle Strike
- Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
- Battletoads & Double Dragon
- Metal Warriors
- Lufia
- Aladdin
- Out of this World
- Flashback

Need to get some extension cables, didn't get the NES classic, can't imagine how short those cables were :eek:

Looked at lunch time yesterday and you could get one from EB games online but when I got home later that night to put the order in it was 'in store only'.
If you're anywhere near Joondalup, JB had some behind the counter today, and EB had them late last week when I bought mine. They aren't making it known that they have them in stock (no displays etc), gotta ask.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back