Classic Mini SNES

Remove this Banner Ad

22894290_10154758005995870_6604406155019153668_n.jpg

Catch of the day, happy fishing.

Goddamit I had one in my cart!!

I knew it would have taken a miracle of everything going perfectly to get one anyway

What is that and where do i get one.
The case
The controller (you can get it cheaper elsewhere)
You just need to throw a Raspberry Pi in it with an image of RetroPie on a MicroSD card, after a little bit of playing around you've got a Wifi/Bluetooth connected Mini NES that plays everything. The front flips up to reveal two more USB ports and an Ethernet port too.

What happened to the one nintendo released that had games built in?
Last article I read they said they had a shortage for a certain part and once that was sorted they would be out again
Reckon they were 99 bucks
Its not the cartridge version

That's the NES Mini Classic - came out last year and stock kept trickling out every 1-2 months earlier this year before it was announced as discontinued (so that Nintendo could focus on the Switch and then the SNES Mini Classic which was released at the end of September). The NES Mini is being re-released in 2018.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else love this thing but can pretty much only play the games on it that you had as a kid? Every time I try a 'new' one I just cbf so far.

well, i mean, i think the problem is that if you have a full time job that requires down time, it's hard to find the time...

i understand how damn cool a modded mini is, but i tend to play each game in short spurts, then i have those save points to return to.

it's sort of like tasting samples of a very large meal.

just say you take time off work or something like that, then you;d have way more time for hobbies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back