Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

When Tom Browne reads this thread I wonder if he's like this

giphy.gif

Or like this

tenor.gif

He knows the fact he’s a walking meme and keeps the clicks rolling in is what keeps his pay cheque afloat so has to play to it daily.

yeah nah...i think he truly believes he’s the AFL’s pre-eminent news breaking journalist of the highest caliber.

View attachment 953314
The two kebabs were ruined in the scuffle - that might be the best thing I have ever read. In fact that’s my favourite tweet of all time

#### sake...all this talk of kebabs all afternoon has given me a hankering for my local kebab shop.

ordering Uber eats now in honour of the wasted kebabs

extra chicken ...bacon and cheese...sweet chilli sauce and definitely no ####ing tabouli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh how I wish Tom Browne was around during the St Kilda schoolgirl saga. I'd want to know what Ricky Nixon was watching on the TV when he was holding that remote.

"Can confirm re: Rikki Nixon allegations. Questions about role. But think no penalty. Nixon ordered a flatte white at Creme this am. I had a croissant. Like being in France."

They’re all full of sh*t - media, players and clubs. Can’t believe any of them.

Post of the year .

Media has turbed a Sh”t season into an absolutely unbearable season . Never read so many lies and half truths . It’s become like Sydney radio . Embarrassing.

Brown , Whatley Robinson Niall Schwarz Lewis
Lyon Lloyd McClure Connolly Clark Gullan and the biggest flog off All Jon Anderson should hang their heads in shame . Fk all focus in footy and when they do they’re trying to outdo each other with sensationalist crap or dare I say it , virtue signalling to us great unwashed .

The only true story with any journalist integrity thus year was the story by Russell Jackson. .
The rest of these guys are trying to win the race to the bottom . It’s a 13 way dead heat .
C’’ts the lit of them , thanks fir MAKING ISO ALL the more difficult .

Rant over .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

don't leave me hanging, Tom. WHY is the fork there?!?! (plus there's no container and no foil wrapper around the kebab, so is this a re-enactment?)
The fork represents the fork in the road for these two young men's careers.

yeah nah...i think he truly believes he’s the AFL’s pre-eminent news breaking journalist of the highest caliber.
You seem pretty invested in this guy's work.
He clearly knows his schtick at about 40yo and has decided to get in on it.
Gets the money, travel, meeting people and knows just to type blindfolded on his phone and ask irrelevant questions to the boys club ad nauseam, why try too hard?

The penny will drop for you that being heavily on the spectrum or intensely naive can't be right, surely not at this level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back