Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Heard

Premiership Player
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
This mid sentence. Full stop placement habit. Is truly bizarre.

I can’t think of one single professional journalist* or commentator that writes the way TB does.

Not to disrespect anyone with autistic traits of character, but there’s clearly something amiss with the boy’s brain.

Either that or he thinks it’s really cool and unique to write paragraphs like a monkey at a typewriter.

This conundrum keeps me awake. Pondering on many nights.

Rich

Club Legend
Feb 14, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I said it before and I'll say it again, he should be boundary riding all big games and doing special comments, would be absolute gold.
A real life "Mike Moore".
Would be must watch TV. Surprising Ch 7 haven’t thought of it, they’ve managed to showcase an endless amount of sh*t ideas into their footy coverage.

3rd Grade Maggy

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2004
In the Finals ...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Southampton
This mid sentence. Full stop placement habit. Is truly bizarre.

I can’t think of one single professional journalist* or commentator that writes the way TB does.

Not to disrespect anyone with autistic traits of character, but there’s clearly something amiss with the boy’s brain.

Either that or he thinks it’s really cool and unique to write paragraphs like a monkey at a typewriter.

This conundrum keeps me awake. Pondering on many nights.
It truly was the blurst of times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shane Heard

Premiership Player
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Putting down his own club...a new low for Tom in his relentless quest in delivering insightful AFL news of the day.

It’ll be a relief, too, someday, when he learns to place a comma. In the correct place.

EE77E176-16F1-4616-8516-8C9DA202A285.jpeg

Kangas_11

All Australian
Nov 14, 2013
Toronto
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Colts, Raptors, Milan, FU Crabs
Putting down his own club...a new low for Tom in his relentless quest in delivering insightful AFL news of the day.

It’ll be a relief, too, someday, when he learns to place a comma. In the correct place.

View attachment 973776
Bucks getting his pre game motivational speech ready to go

calder_daddy

Club Legend
Sep 11, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
I swear there was a story or a tweet by Tom Browne saying Heath Shaw was going to join his brother at north, can’t find it so he probably deleted it now Shaw has said no he’s not playing for the Roos next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom