Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Heard

Premiership Player
Suspended
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Robbo >>>>> Browne

Robbo is your classic footy nuffie, Browne is the deadshit with rich parents who got him a cushy job.
How dare you say that about TGO

blasphemous

may the footy gods strike you down while chugging a beer and have you half choke on the frothy beverage

Timewillcome

Debutant
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Tom proves that university degrees are something that can be purchased or earned.

Most aren't interested in his sports commentary and that is his job. Sure as hell not interested in his equally ill-informed political opinions.

Shane Heard

Premiership Player
Suspended
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Tim Watson. "Joel Selwood has declared he will play this week." "lets cross to Tom browne.Tom you have a good eye for this! How did Selwood train?" Well Tim he just ran a couple of laps"
every live cross to TB is riveting viewing and nothing less than premium inside information of the inner machinations and secrets of AFL clubs.

He’s a class above his peers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cleavy

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
he said on the sports preview: due to the rain taking place in Adelaide, Richmond's selection of a smaller line-up looks like a masterstroke. Does he not realise that Port can make a late change or 2?

Shane Heard

Premiership Player
Suspended
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
It’s always good so I’m told when you get told something that was told to somebody else who told another and then they told me.

Sonny Bonds

All Australian
Jul 21, 2019
Lytton
AFL Club
Melbourne
On the Lynch incident....

"As he was speaking to us, I think a BOOM BOOM coke, herp herp, a GLASS of it was thrown, a PLASTIC GLASS of it was thrown at him"

STFU and stop sensationalizing everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom