Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Heard

Premiership Player
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I completely forgot about Tommy boy during today’s celebrations.

I’m a bit disappointed in the Pies number one choir boy today.

There’s no hard hitting revelations forthcoming from the AFLs number one news hound.

Obviously everyone at CFC has ignored his calls.

But of course his “inside” connections to the Magpie board provided some insight into the developments leading up to King Edward the first’s sacking/resignation.

Just as well we’ve got the Beams post to regurgitate and ponder on..,
468A452C-B26F-4B10-9B5B-4C26EBC26BED.png

Devington

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Actually, pretty sure carve out works adequately there. Either that or plenty of others have used it wrong in the past. Seems to be used pretty often in regards to excluding, or isolating with special conditions, a specific group from a larger framework. So while 'everyone' has to follow these COVID procedures, there is a 'carve out' for athletes (and others).

Shane Heard

Premiership Player
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Actually, pretty sure carve out works adequately there. Either that or plenty of others have used it wrong in the past. Seems to be used pretty often in regards to excluding, or isolating with special conditions, a specific group from a larger framework. So while 'everyone' has to follow these COVID procedures, there is a 'carve out' for athletes (and others).
Either way, there’s one too many carve outs in one post.

I see carve-d out as a term in cricket to grind hard in getting a century

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CharlieMortdecai

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Spot on. Certainly not a caveat, that would be a rider, or additional conditions.

Shane Heard

Premiership Player
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Photo taken 4 days ago..not sure when photo was taken ..but probably 4 days ago...however not sure.

To sum it all up..I have no idea what i’m talking about but i’ve got nothing else vaguely interesting to tweet about 💁‍♂️

B2D60006-03B9-40E6-BC97-A2D7400A3C71.jpeg

Baird

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
His twitter profile pic is so pathetic
"Haha look its me and my old mate Roger having a laugh about the good old times"
Like seriously fu** off dickhead

Remove this Banner Ad