Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 756820

Orazio- “what are you doing here Tom? This isn’t a funeral”

What a pathetic twitter post.

Says nothing. Benefits no one. Is not news or some thought provoking insight.

Just meaningless gossip.

Anyone would think he’s got a mild dose of Aspergers and just is obsessed with AFL players.

Feel sorry for him.

Hanging on by a thread to a career in footy reporting and probably has no plan B if it all disappears.

Sad.

What a pathetic twitter post.

Says nothing. Benefits no one. Is not news or some thought provoking insight.

Just meaningless gossip.

Anyone would think he’s got a mild dose of Aspergers and just is obsessed with AFL players.

Feel sorry for him.

Hanging on by a thread to a career in footy reporting and probably has no plan B if it all disappears.

Sad.
Has a Uni degree The sky's the limit.

The more and more I see of him on Twitter and on the news it makes me think he just isn’t your regular annoying journo.

Like others, I’m beginning to think social skills aren’t his forte at all.

The other dickheads aren’t constantly being proven wrong, being called out and having to delete tweets because they’re so idiotic like this bloke does.

He totally utensils up a pretty simple question posed to him by Maher at the end of this video.

I genuinely laughed out loud then, holy crap

the way he looked at the camera, readied himself to answer, and then completely mis-interpret the question was hilarious

Andy Maher just looks down and says 'okay..'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 756820

Orazio- “what are you doing here Tom? This isn’t a funeral”

'Fantasia, who i have always got on well with...' lol.

Definitely on the spectrum (autism). That's why he's so black and white on things and doesn't seem to understand social conventions.

I don't think he's a bad person, i don't think he even realises what he's doing is grubby.

I hate it how journalists totally misrepresent trades by including half the details.

Today on SEN i was told that Hodge was traded to Brisbane for picks 43 and 75. And the common report is that the Hawks got Worpel with that pick 43 (thus we swapped Hodge for Worpel).

They never report the full truth that it was actually Hodge and pick 44 for picks 43 and 75.

So it was really just Hodge for pick 75 (a pick the Lions never intended to use).

Guaranteed he reads this.

We should start a dear Tom letter, I’ll go first:

Dear Tom

If you are reading this, I just wanted you to know that I think you look like someone who if they were dropped into a barrel full of nipples would come out of it sucking his thumb.

It’s ok, we all have a mate who is like that.

Except for you, you have none.

Cheers
TC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back