Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez....

Not a fan of this guys journalism at all but this is pretty toxic. Bunch of keyboard heroes twisting the knife in.

One thread on depression, another collectively laying the boot into this bloke how sad his life is. Hypocritical
Hi Tom

Geez....

Not a fan of this guys journalism at all but this is pretty toxic. Bunch of keyboard heroes twisting the knife in.

One thread on depression, another collectively laying the boot into this bloke how sad his life is. Hypocritical

He might well have some issues mentally but he’s made the decision to be a public figure in the brutal AFL world of sports ‘reporting’ and therefore is open to ridicule if he ‘reports’ rubbish.

We all just want truth and facts.

Everyone is sick and tired of this New Idea magazine style gossip ‘reporting’ in the AFL.

It’s out of control and young Tom is leading the charge.

He wants to be recognised as ‘ breaking news reporter’.

That’s fair enough. But if you’re going to unleash a barrage of made-up fantasy rubbish day in day out...then it’s open to judgement.

It’s our job as punters who consume footy news to highlight this rubbish until such time he gets the sack or leaves the industry on his own accord.

Here’s one I witnessed first hand. About 6-8 Sunday nights ago I had an MRI on my knee at a place in Richmond opposite the Epworth. While I was waiting in Reception Tom walks in (his hair looked even more dishevelled than it does on TV). He went up to the receptionist and said, “I’m Tom Browne from Channel 7. Do you have any AFL footballers undergoing scans here?”
This is a fantastic thread. Keep it going.

The above post is his career in a nutshell. Nothing but an absolute ambulance chaser, scraping the bottom of dumpsters looking for stories.

I remember at Etihad stadium this year after a fight broke in the crowd after the game had finished, Browne literally ran from the other side of the ground looking for a scoop trying to interview anyone he could. No one gave him anything, and he walked off sulking and then proceeded to make sh!t up about what happened in his news report.

4810697be57f12bde44f04f95744930c.jpg

Never seen a bigger suck up than this guy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Has anybody seen a movie called the room.
To the uneducated its cult film because the film is so bad its kind of funny.
tom browne is to journalism what tommy wiseau is to acting.

On the other hand is that fair, the room is actually liked by some people.
I've got it hes nickelback. Actually because of their long and storied contribution to memes ill give nickelback a pass.

I actually got it hes meat loafs grand final performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Tom is maybe even more cringe during spring carnival than football season.

The comments :tearsofjoy:

jesus... he will be giving that block button a fair old workout i imagine
(I assume as i am blocked and can't see the tweet or replies)

Keeps inserting himself into the story. See Jobe Watson and Craig Williams. As if he's personal friends with them rather than him chasing them down for a comment LOL. Surely you can't post about it on twitter and expect positive feedback. He's not well Tommy.

Hutchy justifiably gave him s**t on both Sounding Board podcast and Off The Bench

What old mate TB forgets is that the fooking fans are the custodians of the game ,not some manscaped fooker who thinks his tweets are donaldtrumpesque. Every fooker knows that these so called reporters get all of their fooking "scoops" off bigfooty.
I would rather check the expiry date on my yoghurt than listen this prick.

What old mate TB forgets is that the fooking fans are the custodians of the game ,not some manscaped fooker who thinks his tweets are donaldtrumpesque. Every fooker knows that these so called reporters get all of their fooking "scoops" off bigfooty.
I would rather check the expiry date on my yoghurt than listen this prick.

Your yoghurts probably got more culture than Tom Brownose

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back